Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Condor

10-26-2010

Did somebody call the downvote brigade?

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

+1000.

N3ma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

i prefer that ppl get banned and punished for bad behibur, rather than getting new champs and that stuff. keep the good work riot !

icyiSEE

10-26-2010

lay the ban hammer

KilianShaw

10-26-2010

finnaly, now i just hope people pay attention to this, i dont know HOW many people i have to report just becuase they think there being cool makeing fun of people

k0b3 CleoFairy

10-26-2010

God yes. WTB A system so I can see the people I reported banned status, so I can laugh my ass off when I see a little "BAN'T" next to their names.

Lee Lee

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana View Post
I always start my match with "hello friends, ready to have a happy game!?" then i get called a phag
jerks xD, what a nice way to start with your teamates ^.^

HiSignet

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilianshaw View Post
finnaly, now i just hope people pay attention to this, i dont know HOW many people i have to report just becuase they think there being cool makeing fun of people
or you can just man up and not take offense to any little thing.

On a more relative note, good job Riot, actually staying with your word and laying down the law.

culong

10-26-2010

I had *** with over 100 beautiful girls last weekend alone!

delima05

10-26-2010

I guess this is a good thing. The biggest problem is probably players going afk, im assuming they have something more important to deal with so i am okay with that, not too much the players who join and afk right away, obv they should be aware whats going on at home. About the trolls and people showing disrespect, well that happens in every game, and also Real life. in the end the only people you are hurting are yourselves riot, a 1,000 less people who aren't buying RP. I don't think their are too many people leaving due to a disrespectful player, theres tons and never going to be able to control it. And its fun from time to time to have a good sense of humor.