Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

And what about those who try to play good and have fun and then let's say 2 or 3 ruin the game feeding and such things and then at the 25 mark said 2/3 palyers refuse to surrender and make the game last like 10/20 minutes longer?

Should I keep playing? is ok if I go like AFK? Honestly I went afk couple of times when things like this happens? I mean why keep trying when those guys keep feeding and doing nothing for the team? it is that a bannable offense?

Katana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-26-2010

I always start my match with "hello friends, ready to have a happy game!?" then i get called a phag

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-26-2010

Thank you for this.

ExpertSockThrow

10-26-2010

Too bad most of the people who come to the GD forum to complain about player "X" won't even know about this post.

Viciously

Recruiter

10-26-2010

Awesome
Glad to see these updates cause we know you're actually banning people now. Keep updating

Randomtasks

10-26-2010

If only this was done on a weekly basis.

Wolfdogg

10-26-2010

Good job, but I really think the punishment should be more strict.

Die Nacht

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlankey View Post
Good job!

Now if only the players we reported were unable to queue on our team again.
That's what the ignore feature is for. I ignore a player right after reporting them.

Miles Davis

10-26-2010

Everytime they announce that they are banning people I expect not to be able to log on.

SilverPhantom

10-26-2010

On one hand, this is great news. People can learn to follow the rules or make their own game with their own rules! GJ Riot.

On the other hand... Banning someone for being a tool in game seems excessive, i hope whoever holds the ban stick knows patience...