Champion Sneak Peek: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tylasia

10-26-2010

I shoulda known that forums would be like this seeing all the ragers in games. I just want to say RIOT you are doing great, you can tell because even the "qq"ers stick around.

<3 RIOT

Kaze se Inmetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

I honestly can't wait to buy this champ. Lux was such thrill and not disappointing at all. I would like new maps but as people should, I'm being patient and enjoying riots champ making. Keep up the great work cant wait for new patch.

Humptron

10-26-2010

quit making casters every ranked game i play everyone picks all the new casters which there all girls and im last to pick and they get made at me beacuse i dont want to be the tank and i always hafto to be the tank you make so many casters im sick of league of legends periode there all girls and there all casters start getting creative and make a tank or fighter ******s

Tylasia

10-26-2010

Sexy female tank...please

Nexas

10-26-2010

Female. Caster. Owned.

Kaze se Inmetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

tanks and fighters out match the casters in numbers, I'm enjoying the variety they are giving us gamers. If you really don't like how they are doing things don't be a johnny raincloud and ruin it for other gamers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humptron View Post
quit making casters every ranked game i play everyone picks all the new casters which there all girls and im last to pick and i always hafto to be the tank you make so many casters im sick of league of legends periode make a tank or a fighter already

LERIEL

10-26-2010

She's not a caster, we're just being deceived

darkiebrownjuice

10-26-2010

Looks like she needs to have Bewbs of Mobility in her inventory.

XeroForeverxf

10-26-2010

Awwwwwww I wanted that one uhhh (TO avoid getting banned) Lambda- 11 Champ

Junglebox

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Orkz View Post
Oh boy, MORE Noxus.

WE GET IT GUYS.
NOXUS vs DEMACIA.
WE. GET. IT.
Season is focused on them no **** there are going to be a lot of them. Honestly..?

if u hate them so much just hold off for season 2