Champion Sneak Peek: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jckseoc

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noellyn View Post
Nice job, but the boobs need to be bigger.
I like how this post has a higher rating than the info on the new charater! ahahaha

Lyndes

10-27-2010

Not against casters or anything, but really need a new melee champ. Last few have just been a bunch of casters..

Radbeard

10-27-2010

I enjoy seeing new champions but it's just something that taunts me when you don't show any abilites. Could you hold off on showing a sneak peak without abilities?

BrAiNdEaDChEEsE

10-27-2010

She kinda looks like Swains wife ;P

bone93

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

is she gonna be another mage? cause too many of the recent heros are mages.

NovaTheReaper

10-27-2010

Sigh... is it really so much to ask for the artists on the Riot team to stay focused for more than 10 seconds on a character design and not focus on how many ways they can make a single female champion look like a *****. Honestly, there are many ways to make a woman look attractive without putting her in a spiderweb top(honestly, who the hell would wear a robe like that in general, let alone into battle? She looks like a bordello girl). Oh well, there's always next time.

Gulg

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noellyn View Post
Nice job, but the boobs need to be bigger.
I have to agree.

Pipin

10-27-2010

Guys you do know why they are not releasing meelee champions. They are building up the tension for the blind monk!

Bancheis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I like the character concept and the artwork of this champion, but in all honesty, we need a new melee champion. All the ones released lately have been magic users. Or maybe a new stealth assassin type would be a welcome change. Plenty of magic users to go around already

SexcMan

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipin View Post
Guys you do know why they are not releasing meelee champions. They are building up the tension for the blind monk!
Let's hope so