Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who Counters Vi @ Jungle? (No QQ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deep

02-10-2013

So obviously Vi is extremely strong right now. After playing both as and against her, I wouldn't say she's broken. She's just strong AND very easy to play. That's a different story for a different time, though.

Mainly I'm wondering what my options are against her in the jungle. I know she has a couple very hard counters top (hi Riven), but I'm wondering what junglers can shut her down, or at least do well against her.

I feel there is SOMETHING out there that will shut her down, but I can't exactly pinpoint it.

Maybe we can use this thread to brainstorm how to counter her, rather than just bash on her for being OP and calling for riot to save us from thinking a bit.

BabiCakez

02-10-2013

xin zhao... she cannot 1v1 him

MrKitten

02-10-2013

The answer is always Karthus

TrollForALiving

02-10-2013

AD jungle sona maxing E.

Squidgeh

02-10-2013

Shyvana.

Squidgeh

02-10-2013

Seriously, it is Shyvana. Or even Elise. But Shyvana 100%

Vsin

02-10-2013

Nasus after the next patch. Wither shuts her down so badly. Don't try to use him right now though - wait for the Siphoning Strike mana cost and build rate buffs. Otherwise, you might not have enough damage to make use of Wither.

deep

02-10-2013

Quote:
BabiCakez:
xin zhao... she cannot 1v1 him

I know Xin is definitely top-top tier right now, and I agree that he would be a good pick to just do his own thing while she does hers, but I don't see him winning a 1v1 at any stage. For reference I build Vi like XJ9 (at least a week ago) and follow Saint's Xin build.

Quote:
Squidgeh:
Seriously, it is Shyvana. Or even Elise. But Shyvana 100%

Hm okay. How are you building Shyv exactly? I have literally zero experience on her. She's one of the very few characters I've never touched.

BiggerFish

02-10-2013

Mao/hec are the other rally strong junglers right now

Titiln

02-10-2013

udyr sorta