Streaming for the lulz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Hey everyone just thought I would dump this here for any who care. I'm gonna be streaming some silly dominion and possibly some 3v3 with my buddy WinBacon on twitch.tv. For those of you who would like to stop in and chat for a minute that would be great. The url is www.twitch.tv/ooghaboogha happy gaming to all of you.

Wolf Un1t

02-10-2013

I'm guessing you posted this in general discussion and then you got moved, due to the fact that you said "silly dominion"

Demonstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

No, I posted it here, I just said "silly dominion" as in being silly, in the dominion game mode.

Wolf Un1t

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonstar View Post
No, I posted it here, I just said "silly dominion" as in being silly, in the dominion game mode.
I'm sorry. It's just that I'm used to seeing posts moved to dominion just because they mention dominion anywhere in the title or thread

Demonstar

02-10-2013

Nah, my friend told me before I posted to make sure to post in the dominion forums because people will laugh and move it here if I post in General. Easy misunderstanding, I probably could have worded things in my post a little better myself haha