Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guide on posting comments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alcapowned

12-02-2009

This is more of a QQ rant by me because I've been seeing numerous posts and arguments with silly things that really hurt my brain.

First off...
-If you are going to comment on something that is opinion based , give your reasoning behind it... Do not pull off a unsupported arguement
e.g "<insert champion> is op"

Second...
-When commenting on something that is perhaps controversial , do not use RNG statistics such as e.g "9/10 people don't know how to play Twitch"

Third...
-This is probably too much to ask for on the interwebs... But spelling isn't a HUGE issue of course... but please refrain from acting smart(or being smart) while typing broken english , misusing "there,they're,their" and abbreviating fucking 3 letter words such as "you"
e.g "lol u know ur stupid rite?"

An example of something that hurts my brain is along the lines of:
"lol u know twitch is liek the easiest to play champion, 9/10 twitch players are total noobs, there just playing him bcuz he is ez"

Thanks at Targhan , I've never actually seen that post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Targhan

Recruiter

12-02-2009

Quote:
alcapowned:
and arguments with really hurt my brain.

Quote:
alcapowned:
-This is probably too much to ask for on the interwebs... But spelling isn't a HUGE issue of course... but please refrain from acting smart(or being smart) while typing broken english , misusing "there,they're,their" and abbreviating fucking 3 letter words such as "you"

That said, I believe this is the document you're looking for: http://elitistjerks.com/f77/a34-forum_rules_updated_1_28_09/
And for people who can't follow the rules: http://elitistjerks.com/f34/

I wouldn't expect any improvement in post quality without draconian moderation, which I highly doubt Riot would implement.