Guide on posting comments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alcapowned

12-02-2009

This is more of a QQ rant by me because I've been seeing numerous posts and arguments with silly things that really hurt my brain.

First off...
-If you are going to comment on something that is opinion based , give your reasoning behind it... Do not pull off a unsupported arguement
e.g "<insert champion> is op"

Second...
-When commenting on something that is perhaps controversial , do not use RNG statistics such as e.g "9/10 people don't know how to play Twitch"

Third...
-This is probably too much to ask for on the interwebs... But spelling isn't a HUGE issue of course... but please refrain from acting smart(or being smart) while typing broken english , misusing "there,they're,their" and abbreviating ****ing 3 letter words such as "you"
e.g "lol u know ur stupid rite?"

An example of something that hurts my brain is along the lines of:
"lol u know twitch is liek the easiest to play champion, 9/10 twitch players are total noobs, there just playing him bcuz he is ez"

Thanks at Targhan , I've never actually seen that post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Targhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcapowned View Post
and arguments with really hurt my brain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcapowned View Post
-This is probably too much to ask for on the interwebs... But spelling isn't a HUGE issue of course... but please refrain from acting smart(or being smart) while typing broken english , misusing "there,they're,their" and abbreviating ****ing 3 letter words such as "you"
That said, I believe this is the document you're looking for: http://elitistjerks.com/f77/a34-foru...dated_1_28_09/
And for people who can't follow the rules: http://elitistjerks.com/f34/

I wouldn't expect any improvement in post quality without draconian moderation, which I highly doubt Riot would implement.