Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this a bug? Kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdricGod

10-27-2010

Quote:
Bland:
Have that problem with Karthus' wall... it's possible to get silenced just right when you cast it, so the wall isn't there, but the cooldown has started...I wonder if that has something to do with the casting time?

yea there will always be timing issues, sucks but until we have 0ms latency (impossible) it will exist. Last night I ult'd a fiddle as galio and he got his fear off to break my ultimate. It's just perfect timing and both events are seen as occurring simultaneously.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kersh

10-27-2010

It stops Kat's and Warwick Ult its awesome move for Kass. It's actually perfect since moves like WW's are unstoppable by anything other than silence. Btw Chogaths and Garen's silence do the same thing. Seen it happen all the time.