Xin is ridiculously OP

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cow Moolester

02-10-2013

okay, wtf is this **** riot? Xin zhao literally goes into the jungle, kills some camps and ganks like no other. He has a knock up, a knock back, a gap closer and a steroid. WTF? It is so obvious that he is overpowered in the jungel early game, yet you nerf shaco. SHACO??? Remember him? That champ who falls off soooo hard late game? Ya, well xin has shaco's early game without that fall off, and you do nothing. I dont know what needs to be done, but he definitely needs a nerf, especially if you are going to continue to nerf champs like shaco into oblivion because they are good at pubstomping noobs.

Xins win rate is 17.8% above average!!!! What does that tell you??? HIs games played are 33% above average! People use him because he's an easy to use, faceroll jungle who snowballs as hard as Riven.

That is all.

Aringhe

02-10-2013

Pick Udyr against him in the jungle. Run Tiger Stance early game then transition to Phoenix late; you'll wreck Xin Zhao.

Cow Moolester

02-10-2013

Just because 1 champ can wreck Xin doesnt mean he isnt OP as hell. The fact that his win % is so high is a huge red flag. He literally facerolls at lvl 2 for a kill and snowballs from there. Meanwhile, champs like shaco can get 30 kills at lvl 2 and still be screwed late game.

Aringhe

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIX INERTIA XIX View Post
Just because 1 champ can wreck Xin doesnt mean he isnt OP as hell. The fact that his win % is so high is a huge red flag. He literally facerolls at lvl 2 for a kill and snowballs from there. Meanwhile, champs like shaco can get 30 kills at lvl 2 and still be screwed late game.
He has high base damages, a gap closer, CC, and innate heal. Stop trying to solo him or fight him with someone who can't get him away before Three Talon Strike lanes. He's not OP, you're just messing up against him and letting him snowball.

johnpobley

02-10-2013

Agree. For the amount of skill required to play him he does way to much and is way too strong for a button mashing champ.

You dont even need to press the buttons in the right order lol.

acer56

02-10-2013

learn to counter xin and stop crying fuucking noob

Technician Tim

02-10-2013

xin is easy to play, and i used to get really frustrated playing vs him, but i find some armor takes him down a few notches, the biggest thing with xin is dont feed him early, i see people go lane against one, go 0/4, jungler fails ganks and gives him 2 more, then wonder why he can 3v1...every fed champ is OP, there are just some champs you people refuse to learn counter play for (xin, kat, darius)

Tandin

02-10-2013

These threads are getting really silly now.

Xin is fine. He has counter, like blind, slows, kiting, ignite, etc.

You are comlaining that a champion that is designed to stomp 1v1 melee is stomping 1v1 melee. There is a problem there.

I am not even going to touch the subject of his skill to play. He requires less skill that some, more that others. He's a champion and champions aren't nerfed based on their learning curve.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIX INERTIA XIX View Post
okay, wtf is this **** riot? Xin zhao literally goes into the jungle, kills some camps and ganks like no other. He has a knock up, a knock back, a gap closer and a steroid. WTF? It is so obvious that he is overpowered in the jungel early game, yet you nerf shaco. SHACO??? Remember him? That champ who falls off soooo hard late game? Ya, well xin has shaco's early game without that fall off, and you do nothing. I dont know what needs to be done, but he definitely needs a nerf, especially if you are going to continue to nerf champs like shaco into oblivion because they are good at pubstomping noobs.

Xins win rate is 17.8% above average!!!! What does that tell you??? HIs games played are 33% above average! People use him because he's an easy to use, faceroll jungle who snowballs as hard as Riven.

That is all.
xin also falls off

Cow Moolester

02-10-2013

sooo, i've heard a lot of "L2P NEWBBBB" from people who have probably never left their parents' basement, but no one has really answered the question. You can say he isn't OP, that he is meant to stomp melee champs, etc, but his win rate is still 18% above avg. Shaco's was like .1% above average and they nerfed him. It isnt up for debate, Xin is OP; that's a fact reached by analyzing statistics.

What Im really looking for is how he SHOULD be nerfed. What aspect of Xin should Riot nerf to bring him down to everyone else's level. IMO, they should make it 6-7 hits before a knockup instead of 3. 3 with a steroid is just dumb.

12345 ... 10