Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sakuri Ono's Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

02-21-2013

I'll have to try and watch that today. ^_^

Stream's online and I'm testing out 720p. Technically I should have enough speed with this new modem but LoL's been giving off some weird ping, even without a stream running. If you see the stream offline I'm probably switching back over to 480p so it won't stay that way for long.

But if for some reason even 480 acts up then I apologize for an early cancellation this morning.

Edit: Storm may be interferring with my signal. May not even be able to play this morning, let alone stream. Need to double check some things inside. ~_~; And I tested it first too darn it...

Sakuri Ono

02-22-2013

Ping's a bit stubborn at times but we're live today!

Sakuri Ono

02-25-2013

Stream's up for Monday. Had a Client Connection issue earlier but hopefully that won't be a persistent error.

Sakuri Ono

02-26-2013

Live and active for Tuesday! Stream should be golden for the next three hours or so.

Sakuri Ono

02-27-2013

Gonna go for it a bit late again today. Here's hoping to no server issues from Riot. XD

Sakuri Ono

03-01-2013

Wow, I'm actually starting up on time for a change this week. XD

Sakuri Ono

03-04-2013

Starting up for Monday!

...I really need to think of a slogan for DD adverting. XP

Sakuri Ono

03-05-2013

Stream will be online shortly, however I am testing out a new setting or two. So if you see it as 'offline' it won't stay that way for more than a minute tops while I'm switching resolutions/bandwidth.

Sakuri Ono

03-06-2013

Oops. Never bumped this for today. >//>;

Sakuri Ono

03-07-2013

Starting 45 late today due to lag issues in the morning. Hoping Riot has them under control now. XD