Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sakuri Ono's Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeoroot

02-16-2013

Bumping because I really liked watching your stream and SRW themes = win.

Sakuri Ono

02-17-2013

Thanks Zeo. XD They are rather catchy sometimes. Can be a pain finding specific remixes though. XP

Sorry for the late start today everyone. Was music hunting again. Blame Fancy; all that MMX he's been playing made me want to dig out the old Maverick Hunter OSTs. Will be going live in less than a minute.

Sakuri Ono

02-18-2013

Stream starting up on schedule today. Speaking of which; I have a schedule now for the offline image and added here as an attachment. Will try to stick to it as much as possible but will mod the file if any hard changes crop up.

Stralucire

02-18-2013

aaaand it's gone.

In any case, I'm surprised you don't use smartcasting. I've seen six or seven skillshots whiff, just barely, because of the delay on setting up the attack. You're a solid sort of player, have you tried turning it on?

Sakuri Ono

02-18-2013

Sorry for multi-posting; just wanting to say stream is canceled early until I figure out what's going on with my internet. It's cutting out even after the 'fix' made to it.

Quote:
Stralucire:
aaaand it's gone.

In any case, I'm surprised you don't use smartcasting. I've seen six or seven skillshots whiff, just barely, because of the delay on setting up the attack. You're a solid sort of player, have you tried turning it on?

Yeah it's been doing that all morning. ~-~; Cox came out to fix the net because squirrels have been eating on the cables. Think my router just hasn't had time to adjust to all the new settings yet.

Fancy's mentioned that as well. That's just something I haven't even tried yet. Apparently I need to. Might start practicing that within the next day or so.

Stralucire

02-18-2013

It certainly takes a couple games to feel accustomed to it (be prepared to whiff a few times just learning to keep your mouse in the proper spot). Something to remember if you try the switch, which helped me bridge the gap, is that you can still mouse click on skills to see/use the cast overlay. I do this often when zoning in to a fight and I want to make sure a skill shot lands right at the tip of its reach. This also helps to learn or review the cast overlay on new and rarely used champs.

Best of luck with the interwebs.

Sakuri Ono

02-19-2013

Stream started up for the day. Just ran a test game and all seems to be well. Cross yer fingers! XD

Volandum

02-19-2013

Quote:
Stralucire:
It certainly takes a couple games to feel accustomed to it (be prepared to whiff a few times just learning to keep your mouse in the proper spot). Something to remember if you try the switch, which helped me bridge the gap, is that you can still mouse click on skills to see/use the cast overlay. I do this often when zoning in to a fight and I want to make sure a skill shot lands right at the tip of its reach. This also helps to learn or review the cast overlay on new and rarely used champs.

Best of luck with the interwebs.

Or just turn on smartcast range display.

Sakuri Ono

02-20-2013

It's that time of morning again. And we've got snow locally. XD

Volandum

02-21-2013

If you like watching replays here - http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2825020/ - is a game of me laning AP Malzahar bot. I waste a bit more mana than optimal with some mis- or late- cast Es and some pointless Q poke, but you get the idea - I actually outpush Singed quite hard. I end that game with 15K gold, making me 5k richer than most enemies (like Jax, Sona and Zyra), a full 50% difference.