Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Long time player needing refunds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordian Rethos

02-10-2013

I've been a player for going on nearly 3 years now, and I have 3 champions that I really can not stand, that I had bought quite a while back before the refund service was implemented... and now I truly wish I could remove them, those of which being Pantheon, Mordekaiser, and Sion, would there happen to be any way for me to please be able to get a refund for them? I haven't been able to play for a year give or take due to internet instabilities, and there are some new champs I would like to try. And given that so much has changed, I would enjoy having a new champion or two to relearn the game with.

Icy Bonez

02-17-2013

Pro tip from the grave....

You should spend the 10 bucks and grab a champ your itching to play like the rest of us or play a lot and gather some influence points. Riot isn't going to give you a refund for champs purchased so long ago. If they did you then they would have to give all of us that option. I'm sure I could think of some of my 80 something champs that I would love to trade in for someone new like Vi. Those 3 champs are old as dirt to, so yeah I don't see that happening. Sorry bud.

Profeeding FTW

03-24-2013

why would you refund them...