Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heal potions only Heal 190 instead of 200

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MemoryLapse

10-26-2010

Not sure if the bug is in the game or in the way the stats are recorded, but if you use 1 heal potion and receive no other healing for that game it records your total healing as 190.

EquisScry

10-26-2010

What a random find. Bumping to help find out if this is true. Maybe it's a problem with candy corn.

AnjouShin

10-26-2010

200 hp / 20s = 10 hp / s

seems like the burst heal when you drink the potion (10) is either not recorded OR its non existent (like old teemo dart giving his first poison tick after 1 second so it heals you for only 19s and skips the 10hp at the start/end)

pretumos

Recruiter

10-26-2010

This has bugged me since forever. It's not a problem with candy corn, it's a far, far older thing.

MemoryLapse

10-26-2010

Was it in the game before Season 1?

Crusnik07

10-26-2010

Ya, potions have always done exactly 190hp for me, not sure why. I just assume its incorrect tooltip and just go with what it really does.

MegaManRocks

10-26-2010

Bumped for great justice.

MemoryLapse

10-29-2010

Quote:
Crusnik07:
Ya, potions have always done exactly 190hp for me, not sure why. I just assume its incorrect tooltip and just go with what it really does.

Im pretty sure they intended for them to heal 200. 190 is just too random to be the correct value.

The heal potion this is pretty minor, BUT is this indicative of a larger scale problem with heal over time spells?