Love in LoL?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriskyKitty

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrab View Post
Is there any room for love in LoL? I can so see Sivir and Xin at it. Ashe and Tryn, Teemo and Trist?

lol there are already family associations with Garen and Lux, so why not love associations? Would make the lore even more "believable".
Always room for love.

http://friskykittystories.tripod.com/

Nidalee and Pantheon

SealedInBlood

04-27-2014

CaitlynxVi, yeah we all want it to happen, and I have a small dislike for yuri, I don't see it as a full on relationship more like a lot of harmless flirting yeah, that seems right XD

Ohohohohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I know morde and vi! I know i know! Ahri and amumu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh alll the amazing pairings it so amazingly awesome!

Originally Posted by Austol showthread.php?p=5736287showthread.php?p=5736287
No way, people. The key is making horrible, unbelievable and down right disgusting pairings so Riot can laugh at and/or avoid for all eternity.

Stuff like Kayle x Urgot, Anivia x Gangplank, Poppy x Nasus, Twitch x Ezrael or Trundle x Miss Fortune.

Oh and Fiddlesticks x Swain. Obviously.THE MOST DESPICABLE WOULD BE MORGANNA AND KAYLE SISTER ON SISTER LOVE GROSS DX

And I have read kat and garen's lore btw bomber678 (I think that's his name I dunno I forgot), and I still indulge in the delusion that they are in love , but I think it's more of a 'they can't keep their hands off each other cuz they are unsure if it is hate or love all they know is they feel a lot of passion for each other' relationships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzaja showthread.php?p=5360651showthread.php?p=5360651
Kayle's fist and somebodies face.

I seriously want to see somebody make an advancement on Kayle then get knocked out. It would make my year. Dude that would make my year too...lolz that would be so freaking awesome XD wow I post a lot I need like one big post Dx sorry people, but not really sorry XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged showthread.php?p=4060353showthread.php?p=4060353
If anything, the only relationship I can see Irelia being involved in is a partnership with Yi...

That's just me, though...OKAY THINK ABOUT IT VI/BROLAF GETS REALLY DRUNK THEN SOMEHOW GETS TELEPORTED TO IONIA KISSES IRELIA AND THEN.......CLIMBS UP THE SORAKA STATUE AND STARTS SINGING A PENTAKILL SONG. THAT MORDEKAISER SUNG. THEREFORE ASSOCIATING LOVEABLE FEELINGS WITH MORDEKAISER'S VOICE, no with mordekaisers song writing skills. THAT IS HOW BTW THIS WAS THIS GUYS RESPONSE TO ANOTHER ONE AND I AM PROVING THIS GUY WRONG! It could happen.

BTW I CAN MAKE AS MANY COMMENTS AS I WANT. But it's unfair to spam the chat, and I kinda didn't realize i was spamming it that much. But If i wanted to make 100 posts i could and I would and you would have to deal with it. But i decided to be curtious and combine all my posts into one big one...

Sorry the quotes are a bit screwed up Dx

Gentleman Gaston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2014

Please stop spam posting. You can edit your original post to add new information, just click the edit button. Also, please don't necro several year old threads.

OuttaControl56

04-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalCold View Post
Lux and Ezreal. Their babies would have the coolest skillshots ever.
This is where it all started.