Love in LoL?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenstein

10-27-2010

Garen and Katarina = Romeo and Juliet

B4xT3r

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
There is, read Garens lore, he's got the hots for Katarina.

Read Ashe/Tryndamere's story in JoJ, they're happily married. (For now, give a few years and she'll turn into that *****y wife you wish you didn't have and tryndamere will be like "Honey I just got home from slaughtering people can it wait? and then they'll never have *** more than once a month and then she'll consider divorce and he'll get drunk and have a party do something stupid get thrown in rune prison and then she'll be like "I'm leaving and I'm taking the kids...and Your dog" and He'll be like "NOO NOT MY DOGGY!" and then they'll never speak to each other again except when he's allowed to visit his kids and he'll try dating other women and never have success and be a bachelor for several years until he decides to be a hermit bachelor and he'll always remember the girl he thought he loved, ashe.)
"They took his Dog!"

Void Elemental

10-27-2010

I would love to see these couples:
Shen and Akali (both ninjas)
Veigar and Annie (both midgets and nuke mages)
and maybe Malzahar and Lux? They are the complete opposites. Mal is from darkness, Lux is from light. They can make some sense...cant they?

Dracorya

10-27-2010

I make my own couples...>: 3

Brett Satoru

10-27-2010

Annie is not a midget, she's just a kid for crying out loud. Even if a really creepy kid who has access to more power than is strictly necessary for something that small...

As for Tryndamere and Ashe, I assume even if they start working on an Heir they're going to make it seem to the public eye like it's for wholly political reasons, gotta save face. Afterall, Fjorlland chicks gotta think of Tryndamere as a swinging rage filled bachelor so they can swoon watching the League Holograms, right?

Morrowlife

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void Elemental View Post
I would love to see these couples:
Shen and Akali (both ninjas)
Veigar and Annie (both midgets and nuke mages)
and maybe Malzahar and Lux? They are the complete opposites. Mal is from darkness, Lux is from light. They can make some sense...cant they?
Shen would never go for Akali, he's practically emotionless.

Yuchiel

10-27-2010

Quote:
Shen would never go for Akali, he's practically emotionless.
Or so we think. Mwahahahahahah!

Ramdonperson

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void Elemental View Post
MORGANA AND LUX they have variants of the same kind of support spells. Morgana is all about black magic and Lux is about RAINBOWS

Morrowlife

10-28-2010

Lux and Xin.

Yes sir.

LeonHetheWriter

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrowlife View Post
Lux and Xin.

Yes sir.
I actually briefly considered this when I was writing The Light and The Blade, but if you check up on Xin's lore, the guy has to be old. He was rescued by Jarvan II, and currently serves under Jarvan III. While no numbers have been stated, we know that there is a Prince Jarvan IV, meaning Jarvan III has to be a decent age himself. What I'm trying to say is, there's been a lot of years between the start of Xin's story and the present day. There's no way he's under 40.

Meanwhile, looking at Lux I'd be surprised if she was even 20.

12345612 ... 25