Love in LoL?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunaj

Senior Member

10-26-2010

Is there any room for love in LoL? I can so see Sivir and Xin at it. Ashe and Tryn, Teemo and Trist?

lol there are already family associations with Garen and Lux, so why not love associations? Would make the lore even more "believable".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

Senior Member

10-26-2010

There is, read Garens lore, he's got the hots for Katarina.

Read Ashe/Tryndamere's story in JoJ, they're happily married. (For now, give a few years and she'll turn into that *****y wife you wish you didn't have and tryndamere will be like "Honey I just got home from slaughtering people can it wait? and then they'll never have *** more than once a month and then she'll consider divorce and he'll get drunk and have a party do something stupid get thrown in rune prison and then she'll be like "I'm leaving and I'm taking the kids...and Your dog" and He'll be like "NOO NOT MY DOGGY!" and then they'll never speak to each other again except when he's allowed to visit his kids and he'll try dating other women and never have success and be a bachelor for several years until he decides to be a hermit bachelor and he'll always remember the girl he thought he loved, ashe.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunaj

Senior Member

10-26-2010

lmao you predict the future of Ashe and Tryn well lol

I guess I dont read JoJ close enough hummm....moar pictures needed lol and wow i now see Eve and TF were an item???wtf...i need to read more...
Still want a Sivir Xin affair!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

Senior Member

10-26-2010

I worked really hard on making those predictions as I went along.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-26-2010

It would be nice to hear about how these relationships are developing. Each time Garen and Kat interact in the JoJ it has been strictly political. This makes sense of course as these events are directly in the public eye.

Is it mentioned anywhere if Kat feels the same way about Garen?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d51f7fd0f8e2764617b0

Senior Member

10-26-2010

Kat x Garen fanart is needed
however i do believe that TF and Eve has a thing going on ....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by than00b View Post
Kat x Garen fanart is needed
however i do believe that TF and Eve has a thing going on ....
Eve and TF has been mentioned in the JoJ a number of times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrowlife

Senior Member

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrab View Post
lmao you predict the future of Ashe and Tryn well lol

I guess I dont read JoJ close enough hummm....moar pictures needed lol and wow i now see Eve and TF were an item???wtf...i need to read more...
Still want a Sivir Xin affair!!!!!
I'm with you, they'd make a good couple!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasmiria

Senior Member

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph1 View Post
It would be nice to hear about how these relationships are developing. Each time Garen and Kat interact in the JoJ it has been strictly political. This makes sense of course as these events are directly in the public eye.

Is it mentioned anywhere if Kat feels the same way about Garen?

No, because if they ever get caught being involved. It'll caused an international incident.With rival city states and their principles, it could get ugly and doom them both.(Their reputations as well as their lives...god help us if Lux finds out ) As far as Kat goes, I could see her just going along on different motives (like using his feelings and 'bed time' to turn political battles in favor Noxus.) but eventually she'll develop feeling for him (if not already) and I have a feeling she going to struggle with those feelings more more than most couples.


Ashe says they're just doing this for the best of their city, but she's falling for him if not fallen for him but just won't admit it publicly. Tryd seems to be that type that is in love, but don't want to push it for the sake of Ashe's wishes. It'll take a event to break both walls of subtle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmiria View Post
Ashe says they're just doing this for the best of their city, but she's falling for him if not fallen for him but just won't admit it publicly. Tryd seems to be that type that is in love, but don't want to push it for the sake of Ashe's wishes. It'll take a event to break both walls of subtle.
An even along the lines of realizing that a kingdom needs an heir?


1234511 ... 25