Dominion is quickly becoming unplayable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Now you have people spamming the same handful of champions game after game to secure a win. Dominion is now no longer about teamwork or coordination. It's what team has Elise, Jayce, Jax, Katarina, Nidalee, Yorick, Kha'Zix, Kassadin, or a handful of others. Whoever has more of these champions in their lineup wins the game, regardless of player input or skill in 90% of cases.
So you think playing Jayce or Elise doesn't take skill. Just checking if I understood correctly.

MyDeadGrandma

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Dominion used to be the place where you can play (and win) with most any champion,
Summoners was like this when it was new and shiny. Then metagames developed.
Quote:
So you think playing Jayce or Elise doesn't take skill. Just checking if I understood correctly.
Skill is directly proportional to a hero's viability. Skillsets on every champion are incredibly basic.

A Slime Appears

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
It's getting old seeing you try to pass these champions off as hard. There is no real difference between them and Xin Zhao, they just have a couple more buttons in their combo. They are still faceroll. Even if you can't hit Jayce or Elise's skillshots very well, they are both incredibly strong, and Jayce can do just fine right clicking and pressing W.

Koravel

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
No surprise that the guy who doesn't think Kass is OP also thinks Jayce and Elise aren't incredibly strong.

BROSEPHIROTH

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
No surprise that the guy who doesn't think Kass is OP also thinks Jayce and Elise aren't incredibly strong.
Yo ****** there's a difference between "hero takes skill" and "hero is very strong". Both can be true for a champion at the same time!

Rewenger

02-10-2013

The ultimate purpose of competitive game is to WIN. If some champions bring ultimately more to their team, they increase your chances of winning, combined with personal skill. Those are beaten with tactics, strategy and coordination.

Let me tell the same on an example of a fighting game. Say, one character has a gimmick that gives him ultimate advantage, dealing more damage. If a pro picks this character in a tourney and abuses it, is it good or fair? No. Should he use it? Of course he should. He aims to win afterall.

All players have different mentality, so there's no place to complain.

Garo Fury

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
"SCREW IT, BOAR TIME"
It's always boar time for me.

DiscworldDeath

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
It's getting old seeing you try to pass these champions off as hard. There is no real difference between them and Xin Zhao, they just have a couple more buttons in their combo. They are still faceroll. Even if you can't hit Jayce or Elise's skillshots very well, they are both incredibly strong, and Jayce can do just fine right clicking and pressing W.
You're mixing Skill Floor with Skill Ceiling.

Take Ryze, he's "faceroll", you can just hit all the keys and do "well", you can still do considerably better if you chain your spells correctly, and think about positioning more, etc (so the W>E will keep going rather than just hit once since you're too far away from the target).

While it's easy to do "well" with Jayce due to how much power his kit is, he's both complex to play, and much stronger if played well.

Heck, search the forum a bit more - there are a lot of posts on terrible Jayces. It's actually pretty easy to not do as well as you could with Jayce.

Wolf Un1t

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeanorAlmighty View Post
You make it seem like Karma isn't a solid pick on Dominion, she ****ing rocks.
Yeah i know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcwBE0ZHAAc

Malah

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeanorAlmighty View Post
You make it seem like Karma isn't a solid pick on Dominion, she ****ing rocks.
Well, yeah, she's a solid pick. The point is that she's no Lulu.