Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blitzcrank Off-Tank Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OpticalDelusion

10-26-2010

I just want to know how you guys build him. Last game this is what I did.

Sheen
Boots of Swiftness
Glacial Shroud
Rod of Ages

That is about as far as I got I think. I was going to do this:

Glacial Shroud -> Frozen Heart
Sheen -> Lich Bane

Then I was thinking perhaps a Banshee's Veil or a Guardian Angel.

Thought about an Archangels Staff but that didn't really seem worth it.

I was going for a large mana pool for my passive. I also wanted 25% CDR with Frozen Heart. And Ability Power for attacks and the passive on Sheen/Lich Bane for his E.

Thoughts/Comments?

JoeCool808

10-26-2010

I like to get a catalyst first for regen and survivability, I usually get merc treads. then i do a glacial shroud. from here I decide what I need. I can turn the catalyst into a banshee for the MR or maybe a RoA if I know the game is going to be long. I could finish the glacial shroud for armor. Or i can increase damage with a sheen into a lichbane. I like to stack mana for the passive. I rarely get past these items but I could see a void staff or GA being built. Aura items are always nice for your team too. I've also seen people build a manamune in the beginning for good synergy.

NathanNathan

10-26-2010

My build would be usually

1) Banshees
2) RoA
3) Boots of Swiftness
4) Innerveting Lock (the one which needs a catalyst)
5) Thornmail or FoN (depending on the enemies' champs)
6) Heart (this item usually would be the last)

I never read any blitz guides but this build is just out of experience on playing blitz. Try it out