Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Mordekaiser need a complete new rework?

Yes Please I have been waiting for this 147 25.09%
Nah just a buff should be fine 210 35.84%
He is fine as it is 184 31.4%
Nerf him 45 7.68%
Voters 586 .

[Poll] mordekaiser rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agbudar

02-09-2013

So I will put it out here what does the community and most of all, people who "used" to play mordekaiser think. Does he need a rework?

reapermech

02-10-2013

i think he deserves a cut back on his health costs and maybe a small shield regen buff also

SoberToaster

02-10-2013

unless he gets fed from enemy mistakes early he's not very good. Needs MINOR buff considering his ult is still good. but that's really the ONLY reason anybody would play him. his kit is extremely lack luster take away the ult.

turulHAARP

02-10-2013

Quote:
reapermech:
i think he deserves a cut back on his health costs and maybe a small shield regen buff also

Until his ultimate works as now he can't be changed too much because it will be either a huge buff or a huge nerf.
So yes he needs a rework,especially on his ultimate.If that's done then his other abilities can be changed as well as his passive.

MarcusGraves

02-10-2013

i would love to see some of the AD ratio on mace of spades converted into AP instead. its always bothered me, such a high AD ratio on it (1.0 to 1.65 for bonus damage) but only useful if you either A) killed an enemy with AD and got his ghost, B) have baron buff or C) build AD morde yuck. the AP ratio is a measly 0.4 to 0.66 bonus, it should honestly be the AP that has the high amount while AD is the little extra for killing someone/having baron.

Hayaishi

02-10-2013

He needs something to make up for that ****ty early game he has, i used to main him but on competitive matches i realized they would just mess up my laning phase and it was GG.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

02-10-2013

Quote:
MarcusGraves:
i would love to see some of the AD ratio on mace of spades converted into AP instead. its always bothered me, such a high AD ratio on it (1.0 to 1.65 for bonus damage) but only useful if you either A) killed an enemy with AD and got his ghost, B) have baron buff or C) build AD morde yuck.

or D) you finished Gunblade on Mordekaiser instead of WotA.

And agreed, Mordekaiser needs some reworking. One of the major things about his ultimate is that it first gives Mordekaiser bonus AD and AP, and THEN gives the ghost bonus HP, AD and AP based on Mordekaiser's TOTALS including the bonuses given from the ghost. That's massive.

reapermech

02-10-2013

Quote:
KImre:
Until his ultimate works as now he can't be changed too much because it will be either a huge buff or a huge nerf.
So yes he needs a rework,especially on his ultimate.If that's done then his other abilities can be changed as well as his passive.

why remake his ultimate? just adjust the ratios the ghost gets form morde then its fine.
a small reduction in health costs will not make a huge difference just enough to help with his early game.

about his passive i would like to see if you were in charge what it would be after the remake..

MarcusGraves

02-10-2013

Quote:
reapermech:
why remake his ultimate? just adjust the ratios the ghost gets form morde then its fine.
a small reduction in health costs will not make a huge difference just enough to help with his early game.

about his passive i would like to see if you were in charge what it would be after the remake..

honestly for morde i find nothing wrong with his passive, creeping death and ult. when they took away the ability to generate some extra shield on siphon he lost so much of his power to compensate for the rough early game. id agree to keep the current health cost for it if they added some little extra effect or raised the ratio from 60% to 70% AP, if they aren't going to give us that then give us a small cost reduction.

things have changed since morde was feared as some penta kill inducing monster. im not saying bring such a thing back but its time they rebalance his Q and E for the better.

reapermech

02-10-2013

Quote:
MarcusGraves:
honestly for morde i find nothing wrong with his passive, creeping death and ult. when they took away the ability to generate some extra shield on siphon he lost so much of his power to compensate for the rough early game. id agree to keep the current health cost for it if they added some little extra effect or raised the ratio from 60% to 70% AP, if they aren't going to give us that then give us a small cost reduction.

things have changed since morde was feared as some penta kill inducing monster. im not saying bring such a thing back but its time they rebalance his Q and E for the better.

not a bad idea i wonder if we could get a red to see this and actually respond