"Blame the support"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROKAF JE

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
Does he get defensive, no, he runs toward the Sej and throws a q. She ults him and the enemy adc/support close in and finish him... Who does he blame? Me simply for leaving the lane, regardless of the fact he had advanced warning i'd be gone and the fact that he had vision of all the bushes around the lane.
I was blamed by MissyMegan (the support main streamer) while she was playing AD Carry for this same thing, except it happened 3 times in 15 minutes.
That's the best example I've got, but it happens all the time.
"You should have been here, that's your only job"
Wards aren't infinite, unfortunately.

Me Is Happy

02-10-2013

Its always "Blame the support".
Happened to me once. Played with an ez who had 400 hp at start 60 ad started boots and wanted me to engage vs a blitz/graves lane.

xKamix3

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Is Happy View Post
Happened to me once. Played with an ez who had 400 hp at start 60 ad started boots and wanted me to engage vs a blitz/graves lane.
Lmao. Who engages blitz/graves lane? They will murder you. Smart Ez.

roskosp33

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Is Happy View Post
Depends on the support. Against blitz you HAVE to make the lane a safe place to farm for your carry. I try to play Taric or Leona and force grabs on me. If they pull me I can engage on their ADC and that's usually a kill.

Otherwise, my general advice is ward during lane phase and try to keep your carry safe. If your carry sucks and feeds, then try to limit his deaths and support whoever is fed on your team during team fights.

Basically keep the fed teammate alive and they will carry.

Prof Zuhayr

02-10-2013

last i heard was blame the jungler

laxjoh

02-10-2013

Sometimes even when you do everything right, people will end up blaming these roles very often; Jungler or Support.

Hint: Supports are the main warding role. But every EVERY role in your team should help ward.

It's hard to tell what exactly you did wrong. Although your deaths are high, sometimes things are out of your control or supports sometimes die to save other teammates. Best thing to do is to get LoL Replay and watch your own games and observe how you do the game and also see what you could have done better.

IF it is out of your control, then the ones who blame are generally either terrible ADC or people who just like to talk a lot.