"Blame the support"

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Lol, you're just a scrub hiding behind a smurf. You have zero credibility


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROKAF JE

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Lol, you're just a scrub hiding behind a smurf. You have zero credibility
Don't give advice to people when you have no idea what you're saying.
No one is hiding.
Clearly this is not a main.. Forum issues unfortunately.
Just something I'd like to work on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

02-09-2013

My elo is higher than yours. You're just a lvl 5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VG Bustamoov

Senior Member

02-10-2013

I have several different Rune pages & Mastery pages for various supports, but if the ADC sucks, there is nothing you can really do. In that case, start building either REALLY tanky or beastly and carry bot lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless2

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Your Masteries look fine, I prefer 0/9/21 but that's personal opinion. Since you seem to play lots of melee support, I'd suggest dropping pickpocket, you won't get enough gold from it to be worth the point or the harass you'll take.
You're build seems to be the problem. Build a sight stone, and consider sitting on the Philo longer. Building a Shurelya's isn't bad per-say, its just sub-optimal usually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceer

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Try to harass with your cc a much as you can, and avoid skill shots, and shield people/heal them at the right time, and let the adc finish the job. If you can, block skill shots coming to them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahleesie

Senior Member

02-10-2013

I main support, and if they're blaming you you're doing something wrong.

Is your adc losing your lane and they're mad at you? Encourage them to watch your lane while they're dead. If its truly the adc and not you they'll be able to tell.

They say you don't have enough wards? Just a sightstone is not enough. When I play support I have a sighstone and in addition I buy 4 wards on every single back.

"do everything I can" Sometimes a team just won't back you up when you try to make the plays a support should. In this case, you have to just suck it up and be the babysitter that cleans up the messes others make. Even if they engage in a bad spot, or 4v5, you should go in and try to turn the tide of the battle in favor of your team. Or at the very least save a team mate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoudFootSteps

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahleesie View Post
I main support, and if they're blaming you you're doing something wrong.

Is your adc losing your lane and they're mad at you? Encourage them to watch your lane while they're dead. If its truly the adc and not you they'll be able to tell.

They say you don't have enough wards? Just a sightstone is not enough. When I play support I have a sighstone and in addition I buy 4 wards on every single back.

"do everything I can" Sometimes a team just won't back you up when you try to make the plays a support should. In this case, you have to just suck it up and be the babysitter that cleans up the messes others make. Even if they engage in a bad spot, or 4v5, you should go in and try to turn the tide of the battle in favor of your team. Or at the very least save a team mate.
Only 4 wards? That's not enough!

I once had a teammate who said I bought too many wards and blamed me for losing the game. That was funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

Senior Member

02-10-2013

If i get stuck in support, its usually for a weak adc that likes to blame other folks for their own bad plays.

For example, I had my bot lane warded all over, even tri-bush which I tend to ignore most of the time.

My Ez adc is solo, knows there is an enemy adc w/ support in front of him, and thanks to my ward, sees the Sejuani (odd pick I know) in the bush setting up to gank.


Does he get defensive, no, he runs toward the Sej and throws a q. She ults him and the enemy adc/support close in and finish him... Who does he blame? Me simply for leaving the lane, regardless of the fact he had advanced warning i'd be gone and the fact that he had vision of all the bushes around the lane.

Granted, as I do main adc, there have been times where the support has engaged poorly, and set me up for failure. However, it's still my fault that I'd commit to a battle I know is already lost just because the support was getting frustrated from being in such a passive role. I'm far from an impressive support, but all my time as adc does offer a bit of insight.

And then there are the folks that simply don't support at all. It's a bad sign when the adc has to ward because the support doesn't bother, kinda defeats the purpose and all that jazz.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Support runepage is 1/8/21. You NEED that exhaust mastery.
No you do not. Not every support even runs exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
My elo is higher than yours. You're just a lvl 5.
Elo isn't visible.


123