Bronze Division

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitboss

02-09-2013

I went from Bronze Division 4 to Division 1 in a matter of a few days. This is not going to be a rant about how broke the system is or whatever for that matter. However, I'm 20 games positive, would've been 22 except for the last two games because of trolls (I ended up being 1-10,1-11 as support)

What I do want to mention is how difficult it was leveling up 3 ranks, but I think it is possible to climb my way out of bronze and into silver, although there's not that much of a difference.It is frustrating to lose more points than gained with wins. If i ever do get out of bronze division, then I'll make an update. Wish me luck and best of luck to those who are trying to do the same ^^

201 wins - 181 loses (+154 lolking score)

frostysam

02-09-2013

in bronze i am doing support only from now on because that way i can carry my adc to ultimate sumo fed killing machine it seems the only way to win for me sadly......

Pitboss

02-09-2013

I hear that. My best and most solid role is adc. However, if I feel confident that another can adc as well, then usually (after lolkinging them) I'll give it up and go support. Best of luck to you Frosty also.

Artemiss

02-09-2013

I usually just fill, but now im playing more WW jungle and I just got myself promoted to Bronze ll I was up for promotion yesterday, but I lost 2 matchs and it was cancelled . Sooo I tried harder today and I got promoted

Pitboss

02-09-2013

Update!

Just got into promotion series. Wish me luck and gl to ya'll.

ROKAF JE

02-09-2013

Break a leg!

Never forget, support makes the bot lane, not the AD carry.

Eye of the tiger.

Pitboss

02-09-2013

Have a feeling i'm going to be that big piece of meat hanging on the hooks and getting my ribs punched in.

Invidia

02-10-2013

As an ADC, do you carry the team? I mean I was stuck in bronze division for a week now.

As a mid laner who almost always dominate my lane, i'm stuck in this division because of bad teammates. My bot lane is always getting destroyed.

Also assuming you played a bajillion games just to get to bronze 1.

Pitboss

02-10-2013

Ya pretty much. I'm up 22 games now (carrying as adc/ and sometimes being a good support) Basically every game I'm playing as of now is with all Silver tier people. I know I'm not good but at least if I get into silver then I carried myself out of bronze.... Have to win 2 straight games to do so. not a good night so far

mrtomayto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

bronze division one, won 6 games, lost 3 placement games, lost another game cause of trolls and im back to 24 points bottom of division 1 ._. good luck bro, wish me some too, tomorrows im going to silver or gold hopefully