Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra Combos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incinerate

02-09-2013

When is it appropriate to do W ---> E? Would you only use that combo when Q is on cooldown? I saw L1nk using that combo in high frequency, but i'm not sure why he uses that combo over Q-->E-->W

Blind Spiral

02-09-2013

Probably uses the slow to make the stun with E more accurate. I've always rocked the Q --> E --> W --> R combo though.

jadeking

02-09-2013

W has a longer range than Q and it also allows him to get 2 spheres off instead of 1 for the quick R combo.
Example: If you Q - E - W - R then it will be a 1 bonus sphere ult. If you pick up a sphere and then W - E - Q - R it will be a 2 sphere ult.

Rokkkk

04-13-2013

can spend some video?

Netteh

04-13-2013

I like kiting with Q, Q, Q, then picking the first Q up, stun, this way you should have around 3~ spheres (+3)
then ult.
If they survive throw the last Q