Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

rune questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eric the blue

10-25-2010

i just don't understand how rune pages work...i somehow thought that runes were cumulative across several pages, but i just thought to look at the help and it says you have to choose which page to use...so what's the point of having extra pages besides a bit of convenience in switching?
i don't remember ever actually choosing before: does that mean i've been using page 1 every time-or none at all?!
edit: now i seee that page 1 IS the default...

also, my most recent rune purhase was a +4.95 ability quintessence rune "greater quintessence of potencey", which didn't seem to work...is it because i didn't choose a page, so i'm still using an old setup, or is it just plain defective?
(and yes, i did save the changes this time-i did make that mistake once)