So, about that HP stacking meta...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Are you going to address it? Kitae's Bloodrazor isn't solving the issue. It doesn't hit nearly hard enough when EVERYONE is stacking hp items. I'd have been better off making a frozen mallet myself (Or sunfire cape like every other tanky derp in that game) than making a Kitae's.

Can we have Blade of the Ruined King too, please? Or can you just nerf all HP items a bit so they're not the Go-to item for every single player?

It's getting old seeing "Sunfire cape, Black Cleaver, Sunfire cape, Frozen Mallet, Rod of Ages/Torch" on every enemy champion.

XantheInsane

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by atahl View Post
are you going to address it? Kitae's bloodrazor isn't solving the issue. It doesn't hit nearly hard enough when everyone is stacking hp items. I'd have been better off making a frozen mallet myself (or sunfire cape like every other tanky derp in that game) than making a kitae's.

Can we have blade of the ruined king too, please? Or can you just nerf all hp items a bit so they're not the go-to item for every single player?

It's getting old seeing "sunfire cape, black cleaver, sunfire cape, frozen mallet, rod of ages/torch" on every enemy champion.
ಠ_ಠ

lbgsloan

02-08-2013

I was going to comment, but I see someone already pointed it out. What nobs are building Sunfire on Dominion? It gets used on SR/TT because it's strong at low levels and it makes farming easier. It's a weak mid-late game item. RoA and mallet are rare as well. Usually if anyone builds a lot of health here it's a Rylai's, Runic Bulwark, or just the combined health from a bunch of smaller items that happen to have health.

MyDeadGrandma

02-08-2013

We don't have warmogs. Be grateful for that.

iProbie

02-08-2013

lol BFT

and actually with the free arpen aura, ads should just grab more damage+crit+as..

Redeemed In Fire

02-09-2013

Sunfire is fine on any tanky champion who builds BFT For example, the aura is equivalent to 100-350 AP for amumu's crying (100 against 3500 health target, more against less). Not quite as useful as on SR because no minions to help push with, but eh, it's not a horrible item.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iProbie View Post
lol BFT

and actually with the free arpen aura, ads should just grab more damage+crit+as..
arpen aura got removed a while ago .__. the only thing remaining form the original aura is the mana regen .

Fabs457

02-09-2013

sunfire cape is built pretty often if youre going the hp route. not much else in terms of cost effectiveness past just building gbs (ie. mallet). I used to **** a lot on sf cape in s2, but I build it a lot in s3

I don't think I've seen a single player ever build Kitae's in the last ~100+ games of blinds I've done

Purpleskoal

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
We don't have warmogs. Be grateful for that.
I wish we'd get it back.

Tortferngatr

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
I was going to comment, but I see someone already pointed it out. What nobs are building Sunfire on Dominion? It gets used on SR/TT because it's strong at low levels and it makes farming easier. It's a weak mid-late game item. RoA and mallet are rare as well. Usually if anyone builds a lot of health here it's a Rylai's, Runic Bulwark, or just the combined health from a bunch of smaller items that happen to have health.
I actually played my 500th win with Nome, and he build Sunfire on Zed, pointing out afterwards that it was a powerful item.

Pretty sure that was one patch ago, but it still seems relevant.

Unlike Kitae's, which is and always has been a noob trap.