Issues with Lunar icons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScareQuail

02-08-2013

I gifted a friend jade fang Cassiopeia to get the 2 lunar icons for gifting a skin. Then i logged out seeing i didn't have the icons and got the actual lunar revel update. I still don't have the lunar revel icon even though i did gift my friend a lunar revel skin. Please help! Thank you!

Madzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I have the exact same problem. I also want to gift my friend RP as a surprise so he can get what ever skin he wants, but it wont let me. I have been friends with him for a year and a half. I click gift rp and nothing happens. No error message, no indication its done anything.

I had issues with riot giving me my halloween icons. I don't want to have to send in another ticket raging about how I didn't get my damn icons after spending $100 freaking dollars.

Jimmy Mousy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The icons could take up to a day or two to hit your account but will likely be faster.
Take it easy both of you, you're not the only one playing and buying content of the game :P

ScareQuail

02-08-2013

Thanks i got them! thanks for you comments!

XOolongX

02-11-2013

i am trying to get the Playing in a 5v5 premade game icon but i dont know how to get it what kind of game am i suposed to play?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2013

It has to be a 5 player premade game in any matchmade queue (Summoner's Rift normal or ranked, Dominion normal)

XOolongX

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
It has to be a 5 player premade game in any matchmade queue (Summoner's Rift normal or ranked, Dominion normal)
i did that but its still not showing up i qued with 5 ppl and still nothing
or do i need to get all the icons before the snake flag one before i can get the snake one?