Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issues with Lunar icons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Coordinator

02-08-2013

I gifted a friend jade fang Cassiopeia to get the 2 lunar icons for gifting a skin. Then i logged out seeing i didn't have the icons and got the actual lunar revel update. I still don't have the lunar revel icon even though i did gift my friend a lunar revel skin. Please help! Thank you!

Intrepid Lion

02-08-2013

I have the exact same problem. I also want to gift my friend RP as a surprise so he can get what ever skin he wants, but it wont let me. I have been friends with him for a year and a half. I click gift rp and nothing happens. No error message, no indication its done anything.

I had issues with riot giving me my halloween icons. I don't want to have to send in another ticket raging about how I didn't get my damn icons after spending $100 freaking dollars.

Jimmy Mousy

02-08-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:
The icons could take up to a day or two to hit your account but will likely be faster.

Take it easy both of you, you're not the only one playing and buying content of the game :P

Top Coordinator

02-08-2013

Thanks i got them! thanks for you comments!

XOolongX

02-11-2013

i am trying to get the Playing in a 5v5 premade game icon but i dont know how to get it what kind of game am i suposed to play?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2013

It has to be a 5 player premade game in any matchmade queue (Summoner's Rift normal or ranked, Dominion normal)

XOolongX

02-12-2013

Quote:
Aregionius:
It has to be a 5 player premade game in any matchmade queue (Summoner's Rift normal or ranked, Dominion normal)

i did that but its still not showing up i qued with 5 ppl and still nothing
or do i need to get all the icons before the snake flag one before i can get the snake one?