Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need 1 Player Gold+ ONLY 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThroatxPunch

02-08-2013

Still Looking for ONE Gold+ player you must currently have gold title/border from last season or GOLD now to even be considered.

We like to run Poke/AOE comps.

Nid/Rumble/Shaco/Xin/Jarv/Eve so on.

We need someone whos active and can play alot of games. We play usually from 3-9pm week days. and usually alot on Weekends.

Please Leave Your In-Game Name and i will ADD YOU. we will be on all night so feel free to leave a post team right now is Gold that we will use.

ThroatxPunch

02-08-2013

bump

SGL Flare

02-08-2013

kanwayx

Lumione

02-08-2013

I've not done ranked, so i don't have the frame. I don't know if I'm gold, but if you're all chill and level-headed people, i'd like to play with you guys some time and see if we're a mesh. I play Nocturne/GP top, Varus/GP bottom and have been working on Ryze, Soraka, Taric, and Twitch.

JKCopenhagen

02-09-2013

Jkcopenhagen even though you unadded me after I had proof of 1605 this season ?

Best Fireman CAN

02-09-2013

Toss me an add in client. And we'll chat. I'm currently plat V in solo q.

ThroatxPunch

02-09-2013

Sorry, JKCopenhagen. You dont have gold border and all ur current teams are Bronze-Silver

ThroatxPunch

02-09-2013

Added, Diihore

Vacation

02-10-2013

PLat 3
i like playing ttl i play it often because i play lots of bruisers and snowball easily

Tyler Teh Killa

02-10-2013

hit me up im needing better ppl to rank with i cant find good gold players around my lvl