Hi, I'm Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Don't be stupid. Playing the highest skill cap champion in a game is honorable. His q is one of the hardest skillshots to land, not to mention the fact that you have to change your stance all the time for that increase in speed, try to make fresh first hits in canon stance for armor reduction and be super concentrated regarding what stance you're in and what exactly is available to you in each stance. Of course, smartcasting is mandatory, there's no way around it. So try to play him first, then come back and report whether or not you deserve to win if you can play well with him. If you can. He's good and super fun because he's challenging to play, but I can't say "yes" to my girlfriend if she offers me cocoa while playing him.
This made me chuckle a bit, though I'm not sure if that was your intent. Did you know you can apply the "Sona talon" playstyle to Jayce and still outdamage and "outplay" 95% of the roster? Try it, just walk up to someone in ranged stance with your cursor over them and mash QWE, once all of them are on CD press R then mash QWE. Sure it's not masterful, but it can get you through most Duels.

Koravel

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Don't be stupid. Playing the highest skill cap champion in a game is honorable. His q is one of the hardest skillshots to land, not to mention the fact that you have to change your stance all the time for that increase in speed, try to make fresh first hits in canon stance for armor reduction and be super concentrated regarding what stance you're in and what exactly is available to you in each stance. Of course, smartcasting is mandatory, there's no way around it. So try to play him first, then come back and report whether or not you deserve to win if you can play well with him. If you can. He's good and super fun because he's challenging to play, but I can't say "yes" to my girlfriend if she offers me cocoa while playing him.
Wow. Just wow.

Jayce is decently difficult to play perfectly, yes. But you don't NEED to play perfectly, or indeed, even really well with Jayce to do well. Just walk up to someone, QWERQWE.

As far as his q being the hardest skillshot to land- Nami's bubble says hi. Jayce's Q is one of the easiest skillshots to land.

SuperQuackDuck

02-11-2013

Jayces QE is basically a lux laser on a fairly low cd. Imagine if you can laser once ever 10 seconds.

Ikruti

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Wow. Just wow.

Jayce is decently difficult to play perfectly, yes. But you don't NEED to play perfectly, or indeed, even really well with Jayce to do well. Just walk up to someone, QWERQWE.

As far as his q being the hardest skillshot to land- Nami's bubble says hi. Jayce's Q is one of the easiest skillshots to land.
Well, at least he doesn't have ridiculous scaling to go along with his easy to use kit...

Oh wait.

Talith PA

02-11-2013

Prepare yourselves.

konfetarius

02-11-2013

I shudder to think what will happen when Riot releases a really popular Kass skin.

Ikruti

02-11-2013

Ugh..the problem with that is I love that art deco style. I don't think I'll be able to resist that skin.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Oh good, now i get to kill George Clooney. Jayce probably uses Dapper Dan for his hair too.

Orphane

02-11-2013

The jawline II: Electric Boogaloo

MetalxLord

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Try fighting against a competent AD Nid on bot. She's unkillable all game long and she'll rip your throat out.
lol ouchies! This is true though