Why scream NERF on Kass? How about a simple re-adjustment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elalya

02-12-2013

Can't really touch Kass in that manner because it would make his balancing on SR wonky and due to the way that his ult's base damage scales (more stacks = more damage/mana cost).

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
Can't really touch Kass in that manner because it would make his balancing on SR wonky and due to the way that his ult's base damage scales (more stacks = more damage/mana cost).
But why not? Right now in SR he has to teleport several times in order to crank up his damage. You'd replace all that with decent damage in the first place. No need to build up damage while jumping around randomly. No need to build tons of mana on Kass.

Ill go back to Ahri. Shes very strong with her triple Flash/dmg spell, but she has a big weakness with the long CD. This would put Kass in the same boat.
Imagine if you gave Ahri a 1 shot Ult but on a 5 sec CD and had the same mechanic as Kass. It would be workable right? So imagine Kass going backwards towards a more Ahri-like mechanic.
Except instead of triple flash on 120s CD, its 1 flash on a 20s... with decent damage on the Ult.

It would be a nerf on Dominion due to readjustment of tactics. What I was more thinking was the overall power level in SR would remain roughly the same. He would lose flexibility but gain overall damage and strength.

I guess I see what you are saying about it still being a nerf. But the thought was that its not JUST a "nerf X aspect" like usual, where they reduce his AP ratio slightly or silence time, etc. But a more well thought out readjustment to his Kit to remove the most problematic aspect while undoing several of his other nerfs.

BigBananaBoat

02-12-2013

Until people start saying hes op in SR, hes not going to get any changes. IMO he should just be disabled on dom entirely.

SirLucious LftFt

02-12-2013

I think he is actualy pretty cool on SR because he is so unique. what other assasin needs to build a mass amount of mana to be effective? He is kind of a glimpse into the old LoL when there wasnt a darius to every garen, and a zyra to every heim. Hes fun and unique and offers a lot of interesting builds.

but if he is fine on SR and is so bad on this map, just turn him off or somthing. Obviously riot doesnt want to spend money on a fix that wouldnt ruin him in SR. If your not gonna do anything disable him in dom.

Blinds are so immensely annoying when there is a good kass on either team. If the kass is pro the game is essentialy broken, unless the other team has an even proer one.

ehh what else is there to say on the matter that hasnt already been ignored by riot -_-