Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Hopefully Large Twisted Treeline Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
10-25-2010

I have had a lot of luck with a jungler and two laners. With two strong laners, the lack of split gold makes it a lot easier to get wards and control dragon/red with a distinct level advantage.

10-25-2010

Quote:
skizbot:
Why did you make this thread 3 times you simpleton
Apparently my smart phone isnt smart enough to distinguish 1 click on the post button from 3

Kroghar

10-25-2010

Not much conversation here, I'll throw out another good team setup I've come across:

Anivia
Nunu
Swain

Obviously wouldn't work against everyone because on their own the champs aren't that amazing for the most part, and it's an all AP group, but man, Swain with either of those 2 other champs, or all 3 together just devastate team fights. All of those mini-AoE's are brutal on the compact TT map. Swain is great support for both Nukes.

fazisi

10-25-2010

Single most overpowered and dominating team is Dr. Mundo, Garen and Sion.

10-25-2010

What is really odd is that everyone keeps posting champ lineups including like every banned champ in ranked TT rofl