Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Hopefully Large Twisted Treeline Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
10-25-2010

As the title says, I hope to make this thread a large Twisted Treeline dscussion thread that both holds character and team lineup metagame. To start this conversation, what tactics have you found useful, and which ones have ended badly.

Xparks

Recruiter

10-25-2010

The Twisted Treeline Dream Team.
Akali, Mundo, Jax. IMO

WinstonWonderlnd

10-25-2010

Another one for ya
Taric, Singed, WW

DrLobster

10-25-2010

Best TT team is mundo mundo mundo.

Kroghar

10-25-2010

The teams I've had the most trouble playing against is this one:

Taric, Shen, Garen or Xin

I've ran into it a few times when playing with my friends and it always ends up awful. Typically with Shen going more tank-sided maybe with Sunfires, Taric going AP/Support with Aegis maybe Starks. And the Xin or Garen going DPS.

There's really little to do to stop it when they're all together. Shen being free to build straight tank items makes him incredibly hard to drop. If you focus the DPS, Shen can save them in multiple ways, while Taric keeps everyone up.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Udontgnome

10-25-2010

all-time best lineup of all time

wins every game

10-25-2010

Im not just looking for team lineups. We need reasoning behind it. Why is the team strong? This discussion is basically for everyone interested in TT

Kroghar

10-25-2010

Quote:
Udontgnome:
all-time best lineup of all time

wins every game

Haha that looks annoying. I find it hard to believe no one can focus any of them down though. Especially with Silences/Ignites.

10-25-2010

I have noticed that TT is focused on a strictly tank dps metagame. And teams with tanky dps win. Also, in ranked, garen is almost always banned

skizbot

10-25-2010

Why did you make this thread 3 times you simpleton