LCS Season 3 individual player stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Haxington

02-07-2013

Some buddies and I are doing a Fantasy League for LCS Season 3. The problem is we're having trouble digging up the stats of individual players per game. The esports site is awesome for averages and such, but we want to give points for kills, assists, minion and turret kills per game, and so on.

I tried looking up summoner names on lolking.net but it looks like pro games aren't tracked there. For example, "d scarra" on lolking.net is a level 10 (NA). The latest game from "scarra" was from yesterday...

So does anyone have any ideas where I can get the stats of individual players from the LCS games that have been played?

CorranHorn01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Try looking up "scarra" not "dscarra" .

Lord Haxington

02-07-2013

Ah, in the game I found all kinds of player and ranked team stats... I assume it just takes a while for ranked games to work through the stats system?

CorranHorn01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

No idea sorry.

Lord Haxington

02-07-2013

Hmmm. I can't seem to find LCS stats posted anywhere. They don't show up on lolking, or in game client, although my games show up as soon as they are done. Looking up pro players from today, their most recently posted game stats were from yesterday.

Are the LCS game stats not uploaded into the regular stat tracking database? That would give me a case of the sads.

SFG mAEtb0y

02-08-2013

Bump. I've had the same issue.

Dorkdav

02-08-2013

They just came out with the site so I'm inclined to give them some leeway , but they need to step up the stat coverage.