WHY league of legends does not work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

plexxis

02-07-2013

oh i bet i'm going to get so much hate for this but, every time I play this game, I seem to only get more and more frustrated and angry. The whole concept of the game is built around working with your team. Therefore, there is 4 other people you must depend on. Unless of-course if you duo queu. But this still makes little difference. For a individual player to succeed, he needs to DEPEND on his fellow team mates. But once a player or several players of the opposite team become fed, it is nearly impossible to win unless by some miracle. Look at all of the highly competitive games that have made history. halo, world of warcraft, starcraft, counterstrike. etc... These games did not have a system where if the opponent team did do better and got "fed" they would not gain a extreme advantage over the other team. Not to mention that you would run with people you know and can trust and play well with. It does not help that the games last on average 35 minutes. 20 being the lowest and usually 1 hour being quite long. Since these games last a long time compared to most of the other competitive games out there, if you team is losing badly, then you are just getting demotivated to even play another game after. In my opinion, I think the game would be alot better if individual skill was rewarded instead of making every single player lose points even if 4 people of the team did good but one player ruined it all...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raabemaster

02-07-2013

Not only is that the most unappealing wall of text ever, but it is also an increadibly weak argument countered by the fact that League of Legends must be working because it is one of the most popular games in the world