Udyr vs Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolarFX

10-25-2010

I'm thinking about purchasing a champion to jungle and I'm stuck between Udyr and Warwick. What are the pros and cons between these 2 champions?

zankioh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Udyr for obvious reasons (Crabgot skin).

Infernomouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

WW wins good stun better passive and easier to play where udyr is more of a tank champ good all round stats and very versitile but i see him as more tanky than dpsy than Ww.

survient

10-25-2010

udyr is beastly tank, warwick is great jungler/ganker.

Holy Malevolence

10-25-2010

Don't get either. Jungle with a champion you already know if you want to jungle.

haithere

10-25-2010

WW has a better early jungle game but Udyr is a better ganker IMO. Plus, Udyr is naturally beefier.

xbombr

10-25-2010

Think about the role you want to play.

WW is a beefy anti-carry.
Udyr is an off-tank.

Both rape towers and have useful stuns. WW is a safer jungler than Udyr, but Udyr can tank a lot more effectively and still have good dps.

Sh0ck And Awe

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zankioh View Post
u trollin?
he's trollin.
you do realize that's urgot?
either a. i just got trolled or
b. you're going to edit your post and make yourself not seem completely stupid

Awesome

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zankioh View Post
Crabgot is urgot...my IQ just took a nosedive.

JebezzalJoHey

10-25-2010

Udyr vs WW

Easier, low leveled stun vs Level 6 ulti lowish cd suppressed stun - Opinion; playstyle
Can get Dragon low leveled (around 6) vs can get dragon level 3/4 (no enemy jungler) - WW win
Better dps, much harder vs Decent dps, easier to learn/use - Udyr win
Turtle(minimal lifesteal) vs Passive/Spells - WW win
Better ganker pre-level 6 vs decent ganker pre-level 6 - Udyr Win

Okay, I honsetly don't play a good Udyr by any means, although I'm a decent WW imo. It all comes down to playstyle and opinion. WW can gank pre-level 6 but honestly; he's not the best because lack-of-stun. At level 6+ I really think neithers better; maybe WW barely. I mean really it's just opinion. If you just want an easy intro to Jungling; get WW. If you like to jungle and want a challenge with good benefit; get Udyr.

For items, WW (not sure about Udyr) can get Cloth Armour, 2x Health Pot, and Ward that way people can't gank him when he does golem (at least without him knowning about it). WW can get golem w/o smite; but I DON'T suggest that. I know Udyr can get Golem at level 1, but I'm not sure what he gets (probably the same).

Good luck!

P.S. This is SOLELY my opinion/experience.