Could this be real?

Yes 19 79.17%
No 5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Leblanc... Leblanc is Jarven??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPIFY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...22-july-21-cle

Click it, right click the picture, view image
Then zoom into swains armor
Right in front of Jarven
This isn't fan made, it's officially posted by riot

This is gonna sound really ****ing crazy. But trust me you will be mind ****ed.

Quoted in the lore
Jarven was captured and survived an almost execution by the noxians and in his lore...
"Those close to him believed that his capture had changed him. Xin Zhao was quoted as saying: "His eyes never seemed to look at you, only through you to something he could not look away from."

And this is in Leblancs lore ""The world is very different for those who cannot see beyond what is placed before their very eyes.""

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

This is like...old news. Like REALLY old news.

navy girlie

02-07-2013

mind.blown.

Baron Bodacious

02-08-2013

I always figure it was her posing as Swain. Especially since that seems to have been the case during the Duel with Kerian.

KibaWolf04

02-11-2013

Well we know LeBlanc and Swain are part of the Black Rose...so I don't think LeBlanc could be Jarvan. I mean we also know that LeBlanc is actually just a symbol for the Black Rose, since anyone who wears the broach obtains LeBlanc's image. As a result, it would be impossible for LeBlanc to be Swain or Jarvan since she is...LeBlanc. Also, the girl without the broach on would not look like the LeBlanc we know, so it would be unlikely that her image would be in the shield. That is very strange that her image is on Swain's armor though...I wonder how that works.

Junksie

02-11-2013

LeBlanc posed as Jarvan to cause the war in Kalamanda (when they were creating crystal scar). Can't quite remember where I read this, but I'm pretty sure it's canon; Jarvan's and Swain's hatred of each other is well known so it wasn't too far-fetched for them to fight, which is why LeBlanc posed as Jarvan.
Also, Jarvan doesn't hide in shadows. He would challenge Swain to his face. Shadows = LeBlanc's forte.
Hope this helps

AnkryaDoli

03-19-2013

So is Swain apart of the Black Rose or is LeBlanc manipulating the entire war for her own reasons??

HellComet

03-20-2013

/thread
It's never been confirmed, one of those things left hanging when JoJ died

Mdhe

03-20-2013

This is also why Jarvan is the only Demacian who can't pronounce "Demacia".

Carnality

03-20-2013

Yes she is.