Champion & Skin Sale: More Legitimate Business

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excalicur7

02-08-2013

Ok Sale. Cant believe Foxfire Ahri still not on sale even after such a long time.

Tihealy

02-08-2013

Not by any mean, but since no one said this...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW VALENTINE SKIN

please make Valentine Ahri or SchoolGirl Ahri come true, plz RioT, You CAN'T PASS on an occasion to make big money, THOSE 2 SKINS can bring LOT of profit

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Hate it when people say 'bad sale'. It makes you sounds like a troll and unappreciative. I don't really care if the sale doesn't suit you, it's unrealistic to expect otherwise. Take your negativity elsewhere pl0x. I personally rather this place didn't become a place more full of moaners.

TerrorToad

02-08-2013

Yay, been laying my eyes on Nocturne for a while but wasn't sure if I should buy him or not, so this came at a perfect time.
Bought Vandal Twitch last sale though :s

DemiRazziel

02-08-2013

no nocturne skin? =/

Allsunday

02-08-2013

I have one question: Elise is going to be on sale the entire day? I mean, it says from 5 to 8 and the new sale is from 8 to 11, so this day we have 2 sales at the same time, right?

Tesla Effect

02-08-2013

Yes, Veigar skin
You Shall not Pass!!!

SoShi Baby

02-08-2013

I would like to point something out for those of you complaining that you just bought X item and now it's on sale.

I made that mistake first with Katarina, then with Akali, now with Veigar and Veigar Greybeard. All you need to do is open a ticket, politely explain that you JUST bought it and now it's on sale, and the lovely folks at Riot will refund you half of what you spent to match sale prices. Cut off is 2 weeks.

You would know this if you took a moment to research, but I am telling you anyway.

eta: thanks for Zyra on sale, been considering picking her up, now it's no longer a question <3

chinmi

02-08-2013

my money is saved this time, yay

TheSurfinSlayer

02-08-2013

It seems about that time of year when Prestigious LeBlanc should go on sale.

Maybe before the end of the month?