Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-07-2013
23 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Or her companion?
Stay tuned.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Praise the parrot!

Cytus

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Stay tuned.
Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot Please be a blue parrot

Scottish Warrior

02-07-2013

STOP BEING SUCH A COCKTEASe

Zhalost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Though they bear the weight of spreading the light of justice, and forever protect its flame, the old ways must adapt to a new and emerging world. Threats approach, they strike at the heart of the land. Treacherous acts, shadowy ways, the fight is not always bathed in the light of day. The old ways must be cherished but new opportunities must be seized. Can paths of the past merge with the roads of the future? Can the new tactics employed reconcile with the honor that must be upheld? These questions must be asked. Times change. Demacia must change with it.
Demacian lady bear with guns?

Haitah

02-07-2013

As you can see from his picture, it's going to be a red parrot. huehue

NotBuzzJack

02-07-2013

What's stopping you from telling us more right now? I'm seriously dying of curiosity over here.

requium

02-07-2013

I'm sure this has been spotted already, but the teaser says Val and I leave tonight, it also says Valor is the only ally she needs. I'm on to something.
Edit: Yeah, everyone knew this lol! XD

CragBlade

02-07-2013

You are such a tease.

KyrosTheMystic

02-07-2013

IronStylus... I love you, really, I do, you birthed Diana, one of my favorite champions of all time, but you're a MAJOR tease today.

Lore is awesome, but, I need a face... and a date... I NEED TO KNOW MORE! WHEN WILL I GET MY HANDS ON THIS CHAMP? D: