Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
Val?..... as in maybe valient? or valorie? and steads her aim so a new adc with a bow (so more rival to ashe i see). and since the great one is in charge i know the look is going to be PHENOMENAL!!!!!

so said this champ wont see light till marchish T.T but i still salute and kneel to the great one.
I'm speculating that Val may be the name of this new Champion's pet, perhaps a hawk or a (flying?) mount.

Voidgolem

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poki3 View Post
Curious...

...who is Val?
I would assume that it's short for "Valor" based on the post.

and that it's some form of winged companion that may or may not have messed on Garen's giant pauldrons.

</speculation>

Borigrad

02-07-2013

So we have this bird (Named Valor) based champion (Named Quinn) who is hunting Talon and not Swain. Really dropped the ball here guys.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I like lore alot, and this would excite me much more if i didn't already know this was just an intro to a champion. I have been playing this game since april 2010 and very little has changed lorewise, meanwhile 50 champions have randomly turned up on the league's doorstep. We had noxus vs ionia, and.... yep thats pretty much it i think. You would think that in 3 years something might have changed in the politics of valoran. I know this is a PvP game, and i like it that way, but more interaction with lore would add another depth to the game that i feel it is currently lacking.

Frozen Sun

02-07-2013

The attachments are titled Quinn's Journal Pg1 and Quinn's Journal Pg 2... Interesting.

ricedream5

02-07-2013

Briefly reminds me of Vayne.

Grim Reaper

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poki3 View Post
Curious...

...who is Val?
Short for Valoran perhaps? The country doesn't respect him?

Pandalion

Senior Recruiter

02-07-2013

can't wait

Gizmo Era

02-07-2013

MOAR

I REQUIRe MOAR

Valenten

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstylus View Post
they are the legions of blue and gold. They are the beacons of justice. They bear the standard. They lead the charge.

Demacia has always stood a stalwart sentinel against darkness and evil, but the nation faces a world of new and terrible threats. They wield the sword and spear, marching against their foes in mighty numbers, but can an army catch an assassin? Can numbers alone hold back spells woven in shadow and flame? With such vicious forces bearing down upon her doorstep, how will demacia endure?

The answer is simple: A new champion approaches.

She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.

This is her story. Her worth will be tested, her ways will be questioned, but she will forge ahead. Honor guides her path. Justice steadies her aim. Valor is the only ally she needs.
parrot stop your teasing