Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

02-07-2013

god i am so drawn to THIS champ for some reason. more than any other champ release this one im actually tearing my brain for when she hits pbe so i can make sure she is PERFECT.

to EVERYONE that has been working on her i give you so much thanks in advance.

Super Explosion

02-07-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
More story first =)

How much more story can you handle, Mister Stylus?

Question Hound

02-07-2013

Quote:
riotames:
do it anyway. Fortune favors the bold, right?

oh god i just sent in my internship application my heart is thumping so hard wish me luck you guise

Catnium

02-07-2013

why do get the feeling this champions ult will make her switch sides

Wargasmic

02-07-2013

Quote:
Question Hound:
oh god i just sent in my internship application my heart is thumping so hard wish me luck you guise

Awesome, I truly hope you get a spot. That piece you did was just..like..awesome. I can't think of any other way to explain it. I'd absolutely love to see more work from you.

Jayeto

02-07-2013

Quote:
Question Hound:

pfft you got this man relax

The Ghost Orchid

02-07-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell Runaan what a good job I'm doing so Runaan'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.

So you're the person I have to thank for Zed. This makes me doubly excited to see Quinn. Thank you and thank you.

john

02-07-2013

please be a harpy... please be a harpy... please be a harpy...

FairyCharmed

02-07-2013

Quote:
Question Hound:

Good luck man o: Your story really was epic ^^

Question Hound

02-07-2013

Quote:
Grimmeh:
Awesome, I truly hope you get a spot. That piece you did was just..like..awesome. I can't think of any other way to explain it. I'd absolutely love to see more work from you.

If there's really this much demand and enjoyment for it, I'd love to start an unofficial lore thread for you guys. Should I do a poll to decide what champion, or just whip something up?