Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver Grimalkin

02-07-2013

Oh yes.

I don't even play ADC but this still looks ****ing awesome.

CayC

02-07-2013

I'm going assume she might be a new ADC?

MichaeI Jaxon

02-07-2013

In regards to the first picture, even she agrees that Talon should not be killed.
#ForumJokes

Yago Xiten

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell Runaan what a good job I'm doing so Runaan'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
Definitely looking forward to your introduction, it's always fun to see the designers post. Like to be one myself some day.

Xyrne

02-07-2013

Meh. ADCs not that interesting to me. But this one must be something unique to have gotten so many red posts.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-07-2013
13 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCAlex107 View Post
She isn't the hero Demacia wants. She's the hero Demacia needs.
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.

Salamander Joe

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.
So uhh who's val? :3

Ovalusc1

02-07-2013

Under a red, I must say something cool
got nothing, must post before someone else does!
EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NotBuzzJack

02-07-2013

Sorry if I sound impatient, but... SHOW US HER KIT DAMMIT.

Zerglinator

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Go on...