Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattarias

02-07-2013

Looks like she'll get along with Shyvana.

Zerglinator

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slope View Post
Val Quinn.... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!
Perfection.

Furudo

02-07-2013

Oh God please tell me the new champ will be a female detective. I would pay top dollar for that.

EnvyDragon

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Is Val a support? Because if so...

Garen top
Jarvan or Shyvana jungle
Lux mid
Quinn/Val bot

Team Demacia...

(I'm a huge lore fan so it feels weird posting without saying something like WOO batmacia but I'll hold my color until we get a little more)

DrShroob

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudo View Post
Oh God please tell me the new champ will be a female detective. I would pay top dollar for that.
I see what you did there, and I approve.

Daedelous

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell Runaan what a good job I'm doing so Runaan'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
>voiceover scripts

We love special interactions and references between champions :3

Keskintilki

02-07-2013

This thread is beginning to remind me of some girls I've met, nothing but tease.

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

So we've got ourselves an inquisitor? Cool.

Alphascrub

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell Runaan what a good job I'm doing so Runaan'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
Runaan, the draconian being used on this man must continue. It is for the better of the league and it it a sacrifice we all have to bear. However, we must bear it for it will lead to greatness.

Yohan Leafheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Iron stylus uses Lore!
Its super effective!