Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell her what a good job I'm doing so she'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
Today I learned Runaan is a girl.

Silver Grimalkin

02-07-2013

hm, I like her personality so far.

SKT T1 BaconBurg

02-07-2013

Shouldn't Master Yi's ultimate make him immune to attack speed slows also? Right now it says he is immune to all slowing effects, but really he is only immune to movement speed slows.

Commander Olrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Cannot wait for Valor and Quinn, hope you do a great job ransom!

Toshere

02-07-2013

Hmm, I wonder who Val is.

iShadowHeart

02-07-2013

Honor is for fools...It may help you sleep better through the dead of night, but does it really matter when I slit your throat?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-07-2013
11 of 63 Riot Posts

Though they bear the weight of spreading the light of justice, and forever protect its flame, the old ways must adapt to a new and emerging world. Threats approach, they strike at the heart of the land. Treacherous acts, shadowy ways, the fight is not always bathed in the light of day. The old ways must be cherished but new opportunities must be seized. Can paths of the past merge with the roads of the future? Can the new tactics employed reconcile with the honor that must be upheld? These questions must be asked. Times change. Demacia must change with it.

Dryad Soraka

02-07-2013

so based on ransom's post
the next champion is indeed quinn
cause she hasn't been officially announced yet
but you kinda just did

Snush

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I thought he just really liked Weeds.
With out the S maybe, Garen is chill like that

Edit: Passive makes sense now, stops feeling the pain

Zerglinator

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Though they bear the weight of spreading the light of justice, and forever protect its flame, the old ways must adapt to a new and emerging world. Threats approach, they strike at the heart of the land. Treacherous acts, shadowy ways, the fight is not always bathed in the light of day. The old ways must be cherished but new opportunities must be seized. Can paths of the past merge with the roads of the future? Can the new tactics employed reconcile with the honor that must be upheld? These questions must be asked. Times change. Demacia must change with it.
Lore Tease was super effective!