Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Crying Cicada

02-11-2013

Just because she wasn't included in the patch earlier today, doesn't mean there won't be another one later with her in it.

mdiaz28

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Be glad I didn't name it Clementine.

the only game in the world that I enjoyed but also made me depressed at the same time

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Crying Cicada View Post
Just because she wasn't included in the patch earlier today, doesn't mean there won't be another one later with her in it.
Even if she gets the PBE release in a few days...It will still be weeks before her live release so people will complain regardless.

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia Fleur View Post
Even if she gets the PBE release in a few days...It will still be weeks before her live release so people will complain regardless.
actually, we are largely satisfied if we get a chance to see her kit and play around on the pbe with her.

mdiaz28

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Be glad I didn't name it Clementine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSaJrAFmE6g

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
actually, we are largely satisfied if we get a chance to see her kit and play around on the pbe with her.
Yes, The PBE will be happy and for a day or two so will us normal folk...Then what? It'll be the pages all over again...Once the normal players see her they will want her and starting bugging out about the live release like they always do

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Yes, The PBE will be happy and for a day or two so will us normal folk...Then what? It'll be the pages all over again...Once the normal players see her they will want her and starting bugging out about the live release like they always do
Not exactly sure what point you are trying to make. That the excitement people have about an upcoming champion is bad?

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
Not exactly sure what point you are trying to make. That the excitement people have about an upcoming champion is bad?
No, excitement is great. I am super excited for her release but as someone else said, I'm disappointed it hasn't happened and is completely in the air. My original question was why they released the pages so quick if we were just going to sit here...as days go by and I look to see if there is any new info, all I see are people complaining about the fact that she isn't here. Someone mentioned that just because she didn't come out to PBE doesn't mean she won't be out soon...that is one of the few posts that haven't been complaining about her not being out.

I'm just tired of the 'Why isn't she here posts" and wanted to know why the pages were given out it a way that made the wait seem so long.

LonelyLiamNeeson

02-11-2013

Quote:
so you normal people should make a pbe account? oh wait, you can't in between champ announcements and releases. I guess you should've thought about that earlier...

Grim Reaper

02-11-2013

Quote:
No, excitement is great. I am super excited for her release but as someone else said, I'm disappointed it hasn't happened and is completely in the air. My original question was why they released the pages so quick if we were just going to sit here...as days go by and I look to see if there is any new info, all I see are people complaining about the fact that she isn't here. Someone mentioned that just because she didn't come out to PBE doesn't mean she won't be out soon...that is one of the few posts that haven't been complaining about her not being out.

I'm just tired of the 'Why isn't she here posts" and wanted to know why the pages were given out it a way that made the wait seem so long.
Ahh I see. It probably wasn't the great parrot overlord's intention for it to be like that. He most likely wanted to share this champ and let everyone have fun with the journals until she is ready for the pbe. And it is understandable to be frustrated that she isn't out yet. The people complaining are just more vocal about their excitement for her