Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

Senior Member

02-11-2013

I wish we had ETA's on this kinda stuff. Like I get they wanna make sure things are ready but it'd be great for everyone if they said "we're trying for today" or "it'll probably be tomorrow". Otherwise, the waiting game just becomes kind of annoying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phattank

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Why IronStyrus , why must you reave us out to dry, and not give us Quinn information for dayysss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kia Fleur

Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
phattank:
Why IronStyrus , why must you reave us out to dry, and not give us Quinn information for dayysss.


I have to...Dont you mean Quinnformation?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caiochaveiro

Junior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
Kia Fleur:
I have to...Dont you mean Quinnformation?


Man that joke made me feel bad .-.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xephen

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
TheEnygma:
I wish we had ETA's on this kinda stuff. Like I get they wanna make sure things are ready but it'd be great for everyone if they said "we're trying for today" or "it'll probably be tomorrow". Otherwise, the waiting game just becomes kind of annoying.


They have done that in the past, and then GD raged on them so hard so often when they did not meat what they said they were trying for. So I do not blame them for keeping it hush hush.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Reaper

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Could we get some kind of Quinn picture? :c


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phattank

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
Kia Fleur:
I have to...Dont you mean Quinnformation?


You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
Xephen:
They have done that in the past, and then GD raged on them so hard so often when they did not meat what they said they were trying for. So I do not blame them for keeping it hush hush.


yeah well GD's not exactly a pool of maturity tbh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kia Fleur

Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
caiochaveiro:
Man that joke made me feel bad .-.


Aw, It's ok...

Quote:
phattank:
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.


Why thank you although I am a Lady and a scholar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hal

Recruiter

02-11-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Oh, so I have not so much a clue but a neat detail that I haven't seen anyone notice or analyze, but theres something significant about the shape of Valor's head in how it's depicted, in profile.


The arrowhead on Page 2 of the journal is the same shape as Valor's head in profile. A neat detail indeed!