Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahkra View Post
Absolutely psyched for this. Can't wait to see how she looks and what she can do.
The part i can wait for though is all the complaint threads .....

"omg she has boobs and is a girl" "omg she is so OP" "Omg she is so UP" "omg she looks ugly and her skin sucks" "omg she cost to much" ....

Same thing every time x.x

Just be happy we get new champions

The Poz

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Oh, so I have not so much a clue but a neat detail that I haven't seen anyone notice or analyze, but there's something significant about the shape of Valor's head in how it's depicted, in profile.

Also, in addition, there's another funny detail in the last page that was done for me by the journals artist as a request...
@IronStylus

So in the photos it looks like there are 4 different versions of Val:

1) The picture with the map and the mountains has a small version of a bird (Stage 1), then the 3rd iteration soaring with no armor.

2) In the note to Jarvan we see the second version of Val with a worm in its mouth and maybe the head of the 4th version on the right.

3) Finally Val as the fully upgraded version as you see celebratory entry with specifically designed armor.

From this I'm guessing that Quinn is possibly like Karma with 3 skills that upgrade and then her R that is constantly Val, who you level up, but all that is just speculating

Judging from the map that has the red lines and the reference to having Val scout ahead, I am also guessing that Val has some sort of ability to fly over walls to give vision (as a passive?).

That's my two cents on it. Any Red feedback if I'm warm or cold with it all?

Borand

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borand View Post
What is the mark on the stone on the 4th picture?
May I repeat myself.

The Poz

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borand View Post
May I repeat myself.
It looks like the sword imprint of Demacia, only simpler or older. I would guess it is Caleb's grave since it talks about visiting where he died, and the fact that the sword on the sheath is a more modern version of what’s on the grave.

Exaelitus

02-11-2013

@IronStylus
No more clues??
T^T

GroovyGoblin

02-11-2013

That sounds promising. Now, I just hope we don't get another female champions wearing tight latex and a push-up bra. C'mon Riot, don't be afraid to give us badass female heroes, even if they don't look like supermodels! Vi was a step in the right direction (sort of) in my opinion.

Xephen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Be glad I didn't name it Clementine.
I like that you named it Valor, but Clementine would have been great as well. Bird Brigade Go.

Dpaladinx

02-11-2013

Character alignment time. Is Quinn Lawful Good like most Demacian champions, or Lawful Neutral at best?

GroovyGoblin

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpaladinx View Post
Character alignment time. Is Quinn Lawful Good like most Demacian champions, or Lawful Neutral at best?
Or Chaotic OP like Darius?

Shinrasaa

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpaladinx View Post
I think she is meant to be chaotic good. She doesn't follow orders blindly or does stuff like most Demacians, but she follows her sense of justice or what is right...