Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunLT1 View Post
so i guess quinn rides on valor. Hmm a mount concept in LOL , lets see how it goes up against my concept for LOL champion .
:P
Nunu and Sejuani already exist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
Nunu and Sejuani already exist.
corki and rumble to


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topgunLT1

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
Nunu and Sejuani already exist.
zzz nunu and shejuani just rides the mount visually. When i said Quinn gonna have a mount i meant the mount will also have skills that we can use.
Cause the lore of quinn talks abt her companion valor very much indicating that Valor also affects Quinn's skills in one way or the other.

Thats wat real mount should have been rather than the character visually riding it just to move across a map -_- .

Hope Valor is Quinn's player controllable mount or at least affects her skills .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lykurgus

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunLT1 View Post
zzz nunu and shejuani just rides the mount visually. When i said Quinn gonna have a mount i meant the mount will also have skills that we can use.
Cause the lore of quinn talks abt her companion valor very much indicating that Valor also affects Quinn's skills in one way or the other.

Thats wat real mount should have been rather than the character visually riding it just to move across a map -_- .

Hope Valor is Quinn's player controllable mount or at least affects her skills .
Hate to break your hopes, but I don't think Valor is that large of a bird. Taking one quote from IronStylus (not bothering to look for it) "Put your ear to the ground and look to the sky." Hints at Quinn being on foot while Valor Scouts from the sky. Also, from the page 6 Artwork, this is mainly from perspective, Valor doesn't look that large perching on the wall, and from the buildings in the background, if, from what it looks like, walls over looking the courtyard.

I could be wrong, but from everything here, it just seems unlikely in my opinion. It would be interesting to see a mount worked into a kit, but a separate entity seems more feasible, sort of like Orianna's ball, especially since it was hinted at by IronStylus in another thread (again, not bothering to look it up right now) that Quinn is going to have a combo based kit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykurgus View Post
Hate to break your hopes, but I don't think Valor is that large of a bird. Taking one quote from IronStylus (not bothering to look for it) "Put your ear to the ground and look to the sky." Hints at Quinn being on foot while Valor Scouts from the sky. Also, from the page 6 Artwork, this is mainly from perspective, Valor doesn't look that large perching on the wall, and from the buildings in the background, if, from what it looks like, walls over looking the courtyard.

I could be wrong, but from everything here, it just seems unlikely in my opinion. It would be interesting to see a mount worked into a kit, but a separate entity seems more feasible, sort of like Orianna's ball, especially since it was hinted at by IronStylus in another thread (again, not bothering to look it up right now) that Quinn is going to have a combo based kit.
i hope its a pet similar to oris ball / pix rather than a mount like sejuana nunu corki or rumble. i dislike mounted champions in LoL they are all so big and clunky feeling =/

rather have a pet type championt hat meshes witht he kit instead


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestBilbo

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
i hope its a pet similar to oris ball / pix rather than a mount like sejuana nunu corki or rumble. i dislike mounted champions in LoL they are all so big and clunky feeling =/

rather have a pet type championt hat meshes witht he kit instead

I hope Valor is going to be completely seperate from Quinn and controllable with alt-commands. Not even Orianna's ball like - when I play Ori I feel I play more as the ball rather than I play the deadly robot.

With an archer and a pet - I feel they should both work together, not one manipulating the other.

I hope we get to control Valor as an individual unit with something like ALT-Commands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topgunLT1

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
i hope its a pet similar to oris ball / pix rather than a mount like sejuana nunu corki or rumble. i dislike mounted champions in LoL they are all so big and clunky feeling =/

rather have a pet type championt hat meshes witht he kit instead
yeah its true the birds perched upon a branch and Quinn does walk on foot, but i really wished the bird was bigger so that she could ride it. Anyway i just wish it to have some sort of gameplay interaction with Quinn,
maybe its more of an advanced gameplay concept of LULU's Pix. That pix gameplay of itself is interesting.
well watever it is cant wait for her release in pbe ^,^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestBilbo

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunLT1 View Post
yeah its true the birds perched upon a branch and Quinn does walk on foot, but i really wished the bird was bigger so that she could ride it. Anyway i just wish it to have some sort of gameplay interaction with Quinn,
maybe its more of an advanced gameplay concept of LULU's Pix. That pix gameplay of itself is interesting.
well watever it is cant wait for her release in pbe ^,^
I'm going to be dissapointed though, if we don't get to control Valor as an individual unit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darinnis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-10-2013

I have a question, Mr. Parrot. Is Quinn superstitious? 'Cause, I see a four leaf clover over her journal in one of the pictures. Also, I really like this way of introducing champions, been checking the forum every hour =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

16 Roman Candles

Senior Member

02-10-2013

OMG a real Hunter champion!!!

I've been waiting....

Ashe...Ezreal...Varus...all use bows or kind of use bows, but none of them is the scouty champion I want to play....IOAJsfiojaofskjmalfs