Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stragint

02-09-2013

One thing I really miss from new champions is the details of how and why they entered the League in the first place. The part where they enter the dark chamber and their mind is probed.

Unless they still do those and I just never notice them. If they do then I have a lot of catching up to do.

Tizipora

02-09-2013

Valor is a falcon... not a parrot >.<''

Nagor

02-09-2013

uh Mr parrot is there any reason to Calebs name being on the knife in one of the pictures and the Demacian symbol on its sheath :/

muggtonp

02-09-2013

Never thought I'd see a Demacian assassin. They don't seem like the type.

Nagor

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggtonp View Post
Never thought I'd see a Demacian assassin. They don't seem like the type.
well read the previous riot posts, times are changing and so must Demacia

lmaonade200

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reset Button View Post
... You have it the wrong way around, "Val and I" is correct and "Val and me" isn't correct.

http://www.supaproofread.com/article...articles_id=68

English is a b*tch, seriously
lolwut you linked something that proved him correct you derp.

anyways it's true, when "you and (me/I/myself)" are used in a sentence the correct one depends on how it's used, since it's being used as a pronoun/object and not a noun the correct one is "me"

Sir Loins

02-10-2013

So Quinn uses a crossbow and a dagger?
Judging by the pictures.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagor View Post
but one of the major things Im wondering about the journal is what is with the dart in one of the pictures ( or two pictures i should say) and what does the helmet on valor in one of the pages look like close up also will he have that i game
I am in NO WAY sure if this is legit or just someones guess on what her abilities will be (A friend linked it to me last night)
http://i.imgur.com/vgAMRYq.jpg

Either way i think it sounds kinda interesting and explains the dart xD

Kiwibonga

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
They are the legions of blue and gold. They are the beacons of justice. They bear the standard. They lead the charge.

Demacia has always stood a stalwart sentinel against darkness and evil, but the nation faces a world of new and terrible threats. They wield the sword and spear, marching against their foes in mighty numbers, but can an army catch an assassin? Can numbers alone hold back spells woven in shadow and flame? With such vicious forces bearing down upon her doorstep, how will Demacia endure?

The answer is simple: a new champion approaches.

She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.

This is her story. Her worth will be tested, her ways will be questioned, but she will forge ahead. Honor guides her path. Justice steadies her aim. Valor is the only ally she needs.
You named the bird Valor?
Typical parrot overlord

TheEnygma

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelene View Post
I am in NO WAY sure if this is legit or just someones guess on what her abilities will be (A friend linked it to me last night)
http://i.imgur.com/vgAMRYq.jpg

Either way i think it sounds kinda interesting and explains the dart xD
re-read those abilities and tell me that's not the most poorly thought-up ability kit ever