Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeru View Post
I'm dying from the anticipation. Please, I don't think I can stand all this teasing. D:
I can make you die from several other things if you'd like Summoner.

Finch Toast

02-09-2013

What is this? Is this a hint at something, along with that red liquid? Or is that just wine.

Also! you say his head resembles the demacian crest.. Has this bird been around for awhile?!!? No info leads to ideas that are completely off the mark. So, you might as well just tell us. >:c

Lunatix

02-09-2013

Since Val's head resembles the Demacian symbol, it makes me wonder did the symbol originate from Valor or is it just a coincidence?

Lime Serenity

02-09-2013

This may sound odd, but the shape of Val's head in that last picture looks like the Demacian seal (assuming that the icon for Poppy's ultimate is said seal). Same shape, at least.

The PKK Revenge

02-09-2013

So...just looked through the pictures again. There's a lot of blue in them lol. Only 1 picture is lacking some kind of blue in it. So I'm wondering...is this just there for visual appeal? Or maybe Quinn's gonna have a lot of blue? Or maybe it's just because Valor is blue-ish (at least he looks like in the picture). I know I'm just looking at little things now but...dang it! I blame the Parrot. Love seeing him post but he draws you in too well...Love seeing you around here Parrot, but I have to tell you; while that love is still there, it's under protest now!

Finch Toast

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PKK Revenge View Post
So...just looked through the pictures again. There's a lot of blue in them lol. Only 1 picture is lacking some kind of blue in it. So I'm wondering...is this just there for visual appeal? Or maybe Quinn's gonna have a lot of blue? Or maybe it's just because Valor is blue-ish (at least he looks like in the picture). I know I'm just looking at little things now but...dang it! I blame the Parrot. Love seeing him post but he draws you in too well...Love seeing you around here Parrot, but I have to tell you; while that love is still there, it's under protest now!
We're rioting against the rioters! Les go!!!!! O-O

*Pretends not to be interested in champ*
Psh birds who likes those things.

<---------- v.v

jobeth

02-09-2013

hmm since ironstylus made a comment about no one analyzing Val. and imo i think its more than the demacian symbol. so i did some research and found this. To dexter or the viewer's left is the direction animals are presumed to face, so it is never specified, but may (rarely) be indicated of a human or human-like being. so im gonna finally throw my 2 cents in here and say val could have once been human.

IS1a41b1a49bb9cbf3d2d92

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobeth View Post
hmm since ironstylus made a comment about no one analyzing Val. and imo i think its more than the demacian symbol. so i did some research and found this. To dexter or the viewer's left is the direction animals are presumed to face, so it is never specified, but may (rarely) be indicated of a human or human-like being. so im gonna finally throw my 2 cents in here and say val could have once been human.
I actually think that Val is Caleb.

jobeth

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7urion View Post
I actually think that Val is Caleb.
i had that in mind while writing this. i just wanted to put some logic behind my thoughts and let people decide for themselves.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
What is this? Is this a hint at something, along with that red liquid? Or is that just wine.

Also! you say his head resembles the demacian crest.. Has this bird been around for awhile?!!? No info leads to ideas that are completely off the mark. So, you might as well just tell us. >:c
Well, I assumed this is the bottom of the medal that Quinn got (if you look at the full journal page, there appears to be a piece of blue fabric that the medal would hang from).