Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post
I did! I can't wait for her to release!

Watch www.riotgames.com/careers for current openings.

And what's this?

http://www.riotgames.com/internships
http://www.riotgames.com/careers/creative-design-intern

We are looking for creative design interns! Go go go!
Single tear for living in australia

TheEnygma

02-09-2013

is it me or is there a face hidden in the upper right of page 2? (the one about garen and jarvan?)

could swear I could see a mouth, a big nose and eyes that are closed

Harrak

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeru View Post
I'm dying from the anticipation. Please, I don't think I can stand all this teasing. D:
That's what she said.

Raygr

02-09-2013

Anyone find the blue feather on Vals back to be suspicious? I don't know maybe i'm over looking it but There's the blue feather on top of his back then there's a pattern of brown and gold underneath it.

Hmm maybe it's hiding a saddle or maybe that's Quinn in a hooded cape on Vals back....or maybe it's just a big blue feather.

famouscozert

02-09-2013

The birds head is shaped like the demacian symbol

ExjK

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raygr View Post
Anyone find the blue feather on Vals back to be suspicious? I don't know maybe i'm over looking it but There's the blue feather on top of his back then there's a pattern of brown and gold underneath it.

Hmm maybe it's hiding a saddle or maybe that's Quinn in a hooded cape on Vals back....or maybe it's just a big blue feather.
That's the one thing that stood out for me too, i'm not sure what that "feather" is but it seems out of place. Even if that is natural, why does Val have a feather-looking thing on his back? No matter how much I think about it, I cannot figure out what it may be. I doubt it's Quinn but the brown/gold "saddle" looking thing on his back is intriguing. Maybe it's a saddle maybe not.

Is Val wearing a cape though as well (orange/red cloth visible on right shoulder)?

I just looked at page 5 though, on the left side you can see what looks like a top view of Val in flight..or at least what looks like some epic armor he could be wearing? Matches the "saddle" design on page 6.

Super Explosion

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm afraid I can't say but it shouldn't be far off, barring, ya know, explosions.
That, is truly, truly, unfortunate.

SqueezeMeNow

02-09-2013

So how long is this going to go on before you stop teasing us with words and diary entries and give us screenshots or concept art or something more tangible?

Finch Toast

02-09-2013

The parrot makes me want to cry....

Btw did anyone notice the little circled person on the 3rd page?

I bet Quinn's taking all the credit for those drawings.. Val obviously drew them. GG well played you multi-talented bird you.

Luxieto

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExjK View Post
That's the one thing that stood out for me too, i'm not sure what that "feather" is but it seems out of place. Even if that is natural, why does Val have a feather-looking thing on his back? No matter how much I think about it, I cannot figure out what it may be. I doubt it's Quinn but the brown/gold "saddle" looking thing on his back is intriguing. Maybe it's a saddle maybe not.

Is Val wearing a cape though as well (orange/red cloth visible on right shoulder)?

I just looked at page 5 though, on the left side you can see what looks like a top view of Val in flight..or at least what looks like some epic armor he could be wearing? Matches the "saddle" design on page 6.
To me Val's headd looks a little awkward, like it's bent a little too far. The "Giant Feather" looks like it would keep people from seeing Quinn on his back, which would be why she cant be seen in the air, all they see is a big blue bird. Then again, if that became her signature that she rides a big blue bird, wouldn't be all that easy to hide.